Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    I suspect because he didn't think he had the grounds to call anyone else out once his own play slipped.
    I thought that as well. He needed to be pulled up by his coach, is my angle.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      Fucking Caldwell!
      Precisely!
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
        That makes sense. But he also stopped making it happen with his legs. During the win streak he would routinely keep drives extended by running for first downs. After the injury, not so much. Maybe if it was hit again it would fall off?
        Don't forget that we started losing OL impacting his running lanes and a bigger issue losing Theo Riddick. Riddick was the one RB that could help clear out LB allowing Stafford to tuck and run.

By the end of the season we were terrible with play calling for the running game and worse with execution. Zenner had decent stretches but he could never carry a team.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          Don't forget that we started losing OL impacting his running lanes and a bigger issue losing Theo Riddick. Riddick was the one RB that could help clear out LB allowing Stafford to tuck and run.

By the end of the season we were terrible with play calling for the running game and worse with execution. Zenner had decent stretches but he could never carry a team.
          Never forget SWANSON!
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Never forget SWANSON!
            Swanson may have forgot Swanson:D
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              Never forget SWANSON!
              Very true. Swanson going down was terrible for the OL

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
              Swanson may have forgot Swanson:D
              lol.. speaking of terrible! I truly hope he's getting better
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

I don't claim that its not a concern because it is. His record against winners can't be dismissed but he took major strides this last year. He had us on a tear until he got hurt and the Lions just started getting beat down with injuries.

Whether you like it or not Stafford is our QB and he's one of the best in the league. We have to build around him and hope for the best. I do however hope we draft or groom another young QB so when the time is right we can have a team built with a replacement in the wings if Stafford can't continue to grow.
                When you build around a foundation that crap, you get crap.

Comment

• Has everyone voted?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The day Stafford meets dwt....

BTW that was 'Get the F, Get the F off me' he was saying.
                    Last edited by dpatnod; February 6, 2017, 06:26 PM.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      I have been a fan of this team when freaking Eric Hipple was running for his life around the field. I'm not sure why you are even here. You don't even like Barry Sanders, or any player on the team ever. But for some crazy reason you think Caldwell is top shelf. It's like an enigma wrapped in a chalupa, folded into a wonder of the world in a tibetan dojo.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                        I have been a fan of this team when freaking Eric Hipple was running for his life around the field. I'm not sure why you are even here. You don't even like Barry Sanders, or any player on the team ever. But for some crazy reason you think Caldwell is top shelf. It's like an enigma wrapped in a chalupa, folded into a wonder of the world in a tibetan dojo.
                        Hipple? Try, Bill Munson. And that's your problem, you're fascinated by the players and not the team. The players keep the team down yet your all for them. Don't like Barry because while he was exciting to watch, he was not an effective running back, as Ray Rhoads said after their playoff victory against Detroit. Barry will get his yards but he won't beat you. Fans of this team have convinced themselves time and time again that their current great QB just needs to be built around and they'll get to the next level, how the fuck is that working out for you? Fuck, I bet you convinced yourself that draft WR in the first round three years in a row was brilliant idea and was going to make Joey Fucking Harrington unstoppable.

Oh and BTW it's not that I think Caldwell is top shelf, it's that I believe it doesn't matter if you change coaches if Stanford remains the QB, the results will be the same.

Comment

So you're saying if the Lions built a team around the defense like most people want, Stafford isn't good enough to do anything with that?

Not liking Stafford because he hasn't won against higher winning percentage teams is a concern but you can't deny Staffords talent.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

idea and was going to make Joey Fucking Harrington unstoppable.
                            Are you truly comparing Joey Harrington to Mathew Stafford? You say a lot of dumb shit but that might be the dumbest.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

... Fuck, I bet you convinced yourself that draft WR in the first round three years in a row was brilliant idea and was going to make Joey Fucking Harrington unstoppable....
                              You claim to have been around here for whatever time. Noone, I mean NOBODY here thought that. So don't get mad when people make stuff up about you
                              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Are you truly comparing Joey Harrington to Mathew Stafford? You say a lot of dumb shit but that might be the dumbest.
                                why do you reply to that? all youre doing is fucking all of us over who have him on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                                X