No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
      why do you reply to that? all youre doing is fucking all of us over who have him on ignore.
      Yep! Please stop responding to DWTroll.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        why do you reply to that? all youre doing is fucking all of us over who have him on ignore.
        Sorry bro. I keep getting sucked into the blackhole of stupid. It won't happen again. I'm done with that garbage.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          You claim to have been around here for whatever time. Noone, I mean NOBODY here thought that. So don't get mad when people make stuff up about you
          Stop it bro. This website has been around since Adam and Eve.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It is only 6,000 years old.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Now, now, now. All you fellahs should know that before flyin' jets and shit, and before his DOUBLENAUGHT SPY™ Career, dwt did play Major College Football (probably on the bench) for the great Auburn Tigers.

He knows (hopefully not in the carnal sense, not that there's anything wrong with that) his QB's.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsred View Post
                Now, now, now. All you fellahs should know that before flyin' jets and shit, and before his DOUBLENAUGHT SPY? Career, dwt did play Major College Football (probably on the bench) for the great Auburn Tigers.

He knows (hopefully not in the carnal sense, not that there's anything wrong with that) his QB's.
                <<<<<tapping my pencil on the desk>>>>>>> I did not know that!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  It is only 6,000 years old.
                  hahaha. I dont want to drudge up that argument again
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Assuming that Stafford plays all 16 games next season and has a reasonable season, Matt will move into the top 30 for most passing yards in NFL History.

Legendary.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Assuming that Stafford plays all 16 games next season and has a reasonable season, Matt will move into the top 30 for most passing yards in NFL History.

Legendary.

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Are you truly comparing Joey Harrington to Mathew Stafford? You say a lot of dumb shit but that might be the dumbest.
                        No, obviously you're too stupid to understand a simple point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          You claim to have been around here for whatever time. Noone, I mean NOBODY here thought that. So don't get mad when people make stuff up about you
                          Bullshit, quite a few forum fans did. The claim was that defenses couldn't possible cover all three, therefore Joey Fucking Harrington would be unstoppable.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            So you're saying if the Lions built a team around the defense like most people want, Stafford isn't good enough to do anything with that?

Not liking Stafford because he hasn't won against higher winning percentage teams is a concern but you can't deny Staffords talent.
                            They had one of the top defenses in the league for a few years, what did Stafford do when he had it.

No I do not deny Staffords talent, he's marginally better than Scott Mitchell

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Assuming that Stafford plays all 16 games next season and has a reasonable season, Matt will move into the top 30 for most passing yards in NFL History.

Legendary.
                              If a bunch of useless yards mattered.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                                They had one of the top defenses in the league for a few years, what did Stafford do when he had it.

No I do not deny Staffords talent, he's marginally better than Scott Mitchell
                                .....and while had one of the best defenses, he had one of the worst OL's and spent a lot of time picking grass out of his facemask.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X