Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Baylor football team just needs to go away... forever. This shit is one of the worst things I've heard from a college football program. Them and Penn State are right on par with each other.

“Prior to plaintiff’s arrival at Baylor, members of the Baylor football team had already developed a system of hazing their freshman recruits by having them bring or invite freshman females to house parties hosted by members of the football team. At these parties, the girls would be drugged and gang raped, or in the words of the football players, ‘trains’ would be run on the girls.

‘The gang rapes were considered a ‘bonding’ experience for the football players.”
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• disgusting.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Wont happen, I would like to see that program get the Death Penalty

Comment

• double secret probation
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Yeah as if that is not sick by a college team do not know what is!
            Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Suicide bomber in Manchester at concert. So far 22 killed, (teenagers) many injured. FUUUUUUUUUUK! When will it stop? Will it EVER stop?

Telling you, I had a bit of a stressful day ahead with a bathroom/shower room upgrade, but FUCK IT, don't care now. Don't give a shit in the slightest. Thoughts are with the parents who have lost children.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yeah, what a horrific event. The fact that they targeted young people makes it feel so much worse.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• This is terrible, simply disgusting.

Trump called them "Evil losers" and I agree with him.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• People who let tradesmen know that the job they want done is, quote, "a very small job".
                    If it's such a small job, do it your fucking self you cunts.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• They've just heard how good and experienced you are at working with small things, Marko! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        They've just heard how good and experienced you are at working with small things, Marko! :D
                        ...... sacha been giving away my secrets?!

Seriously though, guy called from Kinross...... ok, only 25 miles up the road, but as soon as he opened his front door.....,
                        "Aw, thanks for coming oot, son, appreciate it, but it should only take five minutes, it's only a wee job!"

Felt like saying, "Aye nae bother, you fix it then!"

How do you price for that? 50 miles round trip which NO ONE wants to pay for. AAAARGH!!!

Think I'll go post something really positive in the soccer thread!

Comment

• A trip charge is always part of any construction type job here.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yeah, Gonz is right. I'm actually a bit surprised you don't have one of those, Marko.

Comment

• Oh yes, travelling time is accounted for, but it never amounts to the job actually being worthwhile IF it's "a really small job". I'd rather stay in the Edinburgh area making better money on the job, with less diesel overheads etc.

Next client who says it, I'll hand them the toolbox and sit in the van until they're finished.

Comment

• To be a bit clearer....... I don't mind doing "small" jobs in Edinburgh. But travelling miles? Nope.

If I had a small electrical issue that required a qualified electrician, I wouldn't phone someone in Dundee! Fkn idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X