Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those fuckers in Capitol Asset Accounting piss me off

(I can't say these words on the conference call I'm currently on....so I say it here)

Anytime I ask for someone to give me a %age and they respond with a an algebraic equation.......I feel like they're screwing me

Comment

• I first heard it hanging with the homies at about 5 years old on the corner of Maple and St. Gertrude in S....A.

FOoo

Plus...
      big lebowski jesus GIF
      Last edited by Panoptes; October 30, 2019, 12:21 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• been dealing with the death of my nephew, iraq war vet, ptsd took over his life.. once I find my smile I will be back
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sorry, Stee.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Aw man, Stee. Really sorry to hear this, buddy. Thoughts with you and your family this morning. I hope time is the healer.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                been dealing with the death of my nephew, iraq war vet, ptsd took over his life.. once I find my smile I will be back
                Sorry for your loss Stee.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• .......so sorry Stee. Prayers from the Scicluna family.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very sorry for your familial loss D.

RIP soldier.

I need to ask about your statement of coming back here, when will that be?

Regardless, I hope you are feeling physically better these days after your own medical scare(s). ??
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Some idiot nearly ran over my husband and our dog last night. Because we live in a condo and it's considered private property, the police wouldn't do anything other than take a report! I'm so pissed.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just curious, if somebody broke into your condo would they respond to that.

If so, why do they look at that as a Police issue and not the private lot?

Comment

• Yeah, I guess the difference being that we own our condo but the Association owns the roads/common areas? I don't know. They sent us a very young policeman who came alone -- I wonder if he just didn't want to get into something sticky. He should have at least had a conversation with the guy.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I would file a complaint with your HOA association Deb, since the police don't want to do anything about it.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Yep, that was our only recourse. Hope they take action.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• In most states cops don't have jurisdiction over traffic offenses on private property. If it was considered a traffic offense, there may not have been anything he could do.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X