Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long is playing now.

Comment

• So we can't watch game because of yesterday's news?

Comment

• Well that was a good play to return on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
          Well that was a good play to return on!
          I was thinking the same thing
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'm surprised Bush is still playing.

Comment

• Surprised to Gil playing more than Ross today.

Comment

• Schoenle looks healthy on sideline.

Comment

• Pigram jukes Reuben Jones

Comment

• This is what we feared from Maryland. Good that it's too little too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                      This is what we feared from Maryland. Good that it's too little too late.

Comment

• Oliver Martin is playing -- so he's not hurt

Comment

• Good game!

Comment

• Great pummeling. Patterson was frigging awesome. 20/28/1 294y, 3TDs. Higdon with another 100y game (103). Bench Mason with two TDs.

Something that is important is that this team has gotten better every week. The OL has made great strides under Warriner. That may be the biggest thing.

Wisky is going to attack M's interior DL with Jonathan Taylor next Saturday. Brown is going to have to change things up a bit to off-set the loss of Dwumfor. Not sure about Kemp so, there's going to be more 4-3-4, 1 hi on the back end to bring a S into play. I'd be less likely to be blitzballing and instead keep Hudson around if Taylor breaks through and he will.

I still think M's offense would improve by mixing it up more on first down. Clearly, that's a nit in this game. Pounding v. Maryland worked in combo with a shut down defense. Can M keep up with an offense that isn't going to get stuffed? Like osu? Maybe, PSU. I hope someone does the numbers on first down calls. I'll be happy to be proven wrong about play selection on short yardage and 1st down. Mason was the guy at the goal line and on short yardage so, there is that. But I still question the use of burning standard downs with runs that repeatedly get stuffed becasue that is what M does too often.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That was a game, though the injury's are worrisome. Another phantom holing call this time on Wilson that took a long TD pass away.

He's had a bit of an AC (joint issue)," Harbaugh said of Gary. "He's been playing through it. I thought it wise to not let him play this week."

Michael Dwumfour went down with an apparent foot injury - Griese though it was an Achilles injury (lets hope not)

No word on Carlo Kemp

Comment

Working...
                                X