No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, Indiana 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohio State has played like total shit against a lot of teams. And there are a lot good comparisons to illustrate why M is going to win in Columbus by 34. But, the Sparty comparison isn't one of them, IMO. If anything, that game actually gave me a slight, slight sliver of hope.
    Agreed. I felt like we looked better against MSU than OSU did, however, the games did have a similar feel. I think the matchup against OSU is still in our favour, but it is going to be a tough game.

Comment

Maryland just exposed a lot against OSU...if they had just a touch better defense MD wins that game. Urban doesn't look healthy.

Comment

Whoa, a kicker change? Nordin has struggled.... either way, kicking has me nervous if future games are close.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Nordin made me nervous every kick.

Comment

Not a great start. Need to settle down and play their game.

Comment

Too easy. Trap game.

Comment

Defense looking bad right now.

Comment

IU ran through them that series.

Comment

Hudson bit really hard on the TD, Kinnel made the Ramsey run a much bigger gain...

Comment

Gary needs to get his head out of his ass. Keeps making mistakes trying to make the splash play.

Comment

They just don't look right. IU is a bit faster it seems.

Comment

At some point Patterson has to complete a throw downfield.

Comment

Agreed. IU looks like the better team so far.

Comment

I like that play. If not a catch then PI is just as good.

Comment

Agree on Gary looking like he's rushing the QB on running plays, takes himself out of the play every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X