No announcement yet.

Florida 41, Michigan 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is most concerning to me is that for some reason under Harbaugh's "leadership" this team simply lacks the heart and fight that they used to have. I remember lesser talented teams under Bo, Lloyd...hell even Hoke keeping the games much closer. Harbaugh is a joke.

Comment

• I don't know about a joke, but his success may have been more of a function of right time/right place. We'll see if he can make the right adjustments, but I'm less confident of that than I was 12 months ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Cody_Russell; December 29, 2018, 03:39 PM.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Comment

• Jake Rudock is still the best QB Harbaugh has had at Michigan. Let that sink in.

Comment

• The s.e.c. making the big ten their bitches again. Also, no depth for u.m. Their top guys go out and some 3* player replaces. Big difference in non elite teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                  Jake Rudock is still the best QB Harbaugh has had at Michigan. Let that sink in.
                  Correct. I had breakfast with a good friend last week and I ask him how is it that OSU always has an elite QB to step in and contribute right from the get go after the last one departs and I can't remember the last time that was the case with UM.

Comment

• Brown's defense gets shredded for big plays in every big game.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Either they get a ton of pressure or they get shredded. The offense is the offense.

Comment

• His defense is generally fundamentally unsound. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz. Good teams take advantage of it.

Comment

• I remember getting caught up in the Don Brown hysteria when he was brought on board. Yes, he had great stats but one needs to remember he was at BC. With the teams he faced then he could afford to be one dimensional in his approach (blitz, blitz and more blitz) and be successful. Sadly we have discovered how inept he is at adapting when faced with better competition and smarter OC's.

Comment

• This was a result I expected, and am therefore glad I did not watch. I checked out of UM football after the OSU thrashing. I have come to the conclusion that Harbaugh is not elite, and UM is not elite and will not be elite with him as head coach. So until a drastic change, I will remain checked out of UM football. I will watch basketball and hockey (when broadcast) because those teams are fun in that they are very well coached and at least offer the realistic possibility that they can win. Football does not. The lack of realistic hope makes sports unbearable to watch.

Comment

• Another season that ends with multiple losses and Michigan walking off the field with their heads down. Come August we'll be hearing about how good guys look in camp, and how this will be the year that they win the Big Ten championship. Remember, we'll be told, Shea Patterson came back, and we play OSU at home this year! Well, I didn't watch the game today because I figured that if the game meant nothing to the team captains, then it didn't mean anything to me. Sounds like it was more of the same bullshit that took place in Columbus, but, hey, at least Don Brown will be back to lead his statistically superior defense after giving up over 100 points in the last two games!!! Neither he nor Harbaugh seem very adaptable.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X