Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MICHIGAN Team 140 OVER/UNDER Contest! Bigger, Better, and...More Enjoyable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Regular Season Wins: 8.5 OVER

2) Heisman Votes (total) for Shea Patterson: 99.5 UNDER

3) Starts for Dylan McCaffrey: 0.5 UNDER

4) Rushing Yards for Tru Wilson: 800.5 OVER

5) Rushing Yards for Zach Charbonnet: 550.5 UNDER

6) Interceptions for Josh Metellus: 3.5 UNDER

7) Reported In-stadium Incidents (doesn't have to blow up like the Spartan March vs. Devin Bush incident but in that realm) between MICHIGAN and MSU on gameday: 0.5 UNDER

8- Times Don Brown shaves off his mustache: 0.5 UNDER

9) Defensive TD's: 1.5 OVER

10) Defensive Safeties: 1.5 UNDER

11) Times Lee Corso puts on Michigan gear at the end of a College Gameday broadcast: 1.5 UNDER

12) TD Catches for DPJ: 9.5 OVER

13) Games we shut out an Opponent: 0.5 OVER

14) (true) Road Wins: 3.5 OVER

15) Completions for Joe Milton: 7.5 OVER

16) Interceptions or Fumbles recovered and returned for a touchdown: 2.5 UNDER

17) Times Harbaugh is on the cover of Sports Illustrated (old-school topic!): 0.5 UNDER

18- 5-star (247c) Recruits signed for 2020: 1.5 UNDER

19) Sacks for Josh Uche: 6.5 OVER

20) TD catches by TE's: 4.5 OVER

21) Alternate Uniforms worn: 0.5 OVER

22) Offensive TD's Greater than 50 yards: 4.5 OVER

23) Defensive TD's Allowed of Greater than 50 yards: 3.5 UNDER

24) Players named to any (coaches) All B1G Team (not Honorable Mention): 14.5 UNDER

25) Receiving Yards for Nico Collins: 635.5 OVER

26) Catches for Tarik Black: 24.5 OVER

27) TD's for Mike Sainristil: 2.5 UNDER

28) Total Yards for Shea Patterson: 3,000.5 OVER

29) Total (Defensive) Sacks: 32.5 OVER

30) Made FG's over 50 yards: 2.5 OVER

31) Largest Announced Crowd at Michigan Stadium: 114,132.5 OVER

32) Wins vs. tosu: 0.5 OVER

33) Wins After Christmas: 0.5 OVER

Tie-Breaker: Total Point Differential: 265

Bonus Points (Worth 20): Who scores the longest TD and how many yards? It can be offense/defense/special teams but you have to nail the exact amount of yards. DPJ, 78
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Comment

Fuck talent ...... he told us M was a certain winner in the 2018 version of The Game too.

I'll invoke the "that's why we play the games" meme ........ BTW, this may be the first time, according to Brian at mgo that M has the QB depth room that has forever fucked Michigan.

Here Michigan finally might have an advantage on the Great Satan at the end of the schedule. The story of OSU quarterbacking over the past decade is that when someone goes out, Kenny Guiton or Cardale Jones or Dwayne Haskins comes in. The story of Michigan quarterbacking is that John O'Korn comes in. This dynamic is reversed in the aftermath of every OSU QB bailing when Justin Fields was imported.

For the first time in a very long time Michigan might have a clear advantage at QB in The Game.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Mgo seems to think Ohio State is in for a catastrophic regression to the mean. Ryan Day is a bad hire. Hafley is a joke hire. Mattison is a woefully bad hire. Justin Fields looks awful.

Meanwhile, M is flush with talent everywhere. M coaching is vastly superior. Shea Patterson is god.

Ohio State will be lucky to hang within 21 of HARBAUGH!!!! and GATTIS!!!! this year in AA. Good lord, it's going to be horrific.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

The usual bagging ...... not buying it from you and never have .... well, 2018 was an exception.

Furthermore, I do not subscribe to the frivolous pre-game or pre-season declarations of the unicorns at mgo. Give me the numbers in the post game recaps - those are solid and you can usually tell from them, albeit after-the-fact, whose ass got kicked and who did the ass kicking.

However, those mean nothing going forward and the 2018 version of The Game proved that assertion in spades.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Time for my picks!

1) Regular Season Wins: 8.5 OVER. I still don't have a real feel for the team but I think they can get at least 9 wins.

2) Heisman Votes (total) for Shea Patterson: 99.5 UNDER. I think he'll improve on last year but be a little shy of a top 5 Heisman guy.

3) Starts for Dylan McCaffrey: 0.5 UNDER. Shea stays healthy. Dylan gets a fair amount of time on the field, though.

4) Rushing Yards for Tru Wilson: 800.5 UNDER. I think it's going to be RB by committee and the yards get spread around. More passing too.

5) Rushing Yards for Zach Charbonnet: 550.5 OVER. Consistent play and one huge game for the Freshman.

6) Interceptions for Josh Metellus: 3.5 UNDER. I'm thinking 3 INTs.

7) Reported In-stadium Incidents (doesn't have to blow up like the Spartan March vs. Devin Bush incident but in that realm) between MICHIGAN and MSU on gameday: 0.5 OVER. Sparty Angry!

8- Times Don Brown shaves off his mustache: 0.5 UNDER. That soup catcher is there for life...maybe even beyond.

9) Defensive TD's: 1.5 OVER.

10) Defensive Safeties: 1.5 UNDER. Again, they're hard to get.

11) Times Lee Corso puts on Michigan gear at the end of a College Gameday broadcast: 1.5 UNDER. Even if Michigan gets a couple of College Gamedays, Lee will not give full support.

12) TD Catches for DPJ: 9.5 OVER. Big year coming.

13) Games we shut out an Opponent: 0.5 UNDER. Maybe a couple under 10 but no shutouts.

14) (true) Road Wins: 3.5 UNDER. I'm hoping for a reverse-jinx with this pick!

15) Completions for Joe Milton: 7.5 OVER. Joe will play a little and not just have to hand off.

16) Interceptions or Fumbles recovered and returned for a touchdown: 2.5 UNDER. Again, this is tough to do.

17) Times Harbaugh is on the cover of Sports Illustrated (old-school topic!): 0.5 OVER. Jimmy Ballgame!

18- 5-star (247c) Recruits signed for 2020: 1.5 OVER. Jimmy Ballgame will close out late!

19) Sacks for Josh Uche: 6.5 UNDER. Reverse jinxing again.

20) TD catches by TE's: 4.5 OVER. The wealth gets shared.

21) Alternate Uniforms worn: 0.5 UNDER. Please, Nike!

22) Offensive TD's Greater than 50 yards: 4.5 OVER. #SpeedInSpace

23) Defensive TD's Allowed of Greater than 50 yards: 3.5 UNDER. Maybe 2 given up.

24) Players named to any (coaches) All B1G Team (not Honorable Mention): 14.5 UNDER but close.

25) Receiving Yards for Nico Collins: 635.5 UNDER but close.

26) Catches for Tarik Black: 24.5 OVER. Early-2018 Tarik returns.

27) TD's for Mike Sainristil: 2.5 OVER. #MoreSpeedInSpace!

28) Total Yards for Shea Patterson: 3,000.5 OVER. Including some receiving yards this season.

29) Total (Defensive) Sacks: 32.5 OVER.

30) Made FG's over 50 yards: 2.5 OVER. Just don't ask me who kicked them.

31) Largest Announced Crowd at Michigan Stadium: 114,132.5 OVER. The Game is where it happens.

32) Wins vs. tosu: 0.5 OVER!

33) Wins After Christmas: 0.5 OVER! The holiday season won't suck this year.

Tie-Breaker: Total Point Differential- Michigan +147.

Bonus Points (Worth 20): Who scores the longest TD and how many yards? It can be offense/defense/special teams but you have to nail the exact amount of yards.

DPJ 87 yards.

Comment

Shutouts are really hard to get and they are weirdly unpredictable. Our shitty 2000 defense got two of them but we haven't had a shutout with Don Brown's defense against some really bad teams since 2016.

Comment

Bonus Points (Worth 20): Who scores the longest TD and how many yards? It can be offense/defense/special teams but you have to nail the exact amount of yards.
                  DPJ, 70 YARD PUNT RETURN

Comment

Just a reminder, you don't have to call how the longest TD gets scored, just the player and the yardage.

Comment

Sorry. Please don't take it as a personal insult. Would you like me to edit my post and correct it and delete the old one?

Comment

Originally posted by hack View Post
                        Sorry. Please don't take it as a personal insult. Would you like me to edit my post and correct it and delete the old one?
                        Nope, and I didn't. I was just laying the groundwork for any remaining predictors.

Comment

We are underway. No Overs yet!

Comment

Categories 9 and 16 should've been altered yesterday, except for a premature whistle.

Comment

We have our first OVER (shutout)...and I'm kind of feeling over this contest. I don't get as attached with the Pistons O/E Contest and find that fun but I think I'd rather just enjoy (or not enjoy) Michigan Football and leave tracking things to somebody else.

I'll still run the contest this year, though.

Comment

Thanks to the sackapalooza last week, that's one of the few categories on pace for the OVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X