No announcement yet.

DSL's Picks Contest - Part TROIS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really hoping I get a chance to shove with M. But, with 3 people in front of me I may not have that luxury.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Auburn wins straight up.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I like WM's strategy. I'd bet against this group getting shit right, too.

Comment

• I might play some other games and might play with the amounts after taking a closer look.

Comment

• Not a lot of AAbucks made this year, unlike the past years when CGVT and crash had great streaks.

Comment

• Auburn beats Bama. Bama is an injured Apollo Creed and Auburn is Ivan Drago.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Eh, fuck it

Michigan $5800

Comment

• If you would have gone Auburn....pity.

Comment

• shameful
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• $2500 Michigan
                        $2500 Oklahoma State

(an OSU is likely to screw me one way or another)

Comment

• Remember, Liney, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

Comment

• Man that Bedlam line is tempting, isn't it? Oklahoma hasn't won a game by more than 4 points since mid-October. oSu has won four straight.

Virginia Tech $1000
                            Minnesota $500
                            Alabama $500

Comment

• Alabama? ALABAMA??

Comment

• I feel like we should all bet on Alabama to watch AA's head explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X