Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Who asked for this?
    Answer: The geeks that Hollywood THINKS are the only ones that are worth making movies for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Even worse than that, there's talk of a Harry Potter tv show covering the exact same material as the movies. Each season will reportedly cover ONE movie. WTF? Who asked for this?
      Can't wait to see all of the race swapping, gender swapping,. and LGBTQ stuff that HBO insists on cramming into it. Maybe they can have Lizzo be Harry Potter.

Comment

• You sure are a bitter little man. I am glad that I don't live in your world.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm glad I don't know what that means.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think between the books and the movies, the material has been thoroughly covered.

Comment

• Guess what I’m doing today:
              Attached Files
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Uh...dressing up like Little Bo Peep and walking backwards into a southern redneck bar?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Carrying the grandkids to something called Blippi. It’s apparently a big deal with the young kids.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU...gramps...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Carrying the grandkids to something called Blippi. It’s apparently a big deal with the young kids.
                      When we were babysitting my grandson before the pandemic, my television was constantly on the "Blippi" You Tube channel .. 8 hours per day ... he cried whenever I tried to put something else on.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah. They loved it. This guy has made a fortune singing off key songs about tractors and excavators and such, but there are worse ways to spend a Saturday afternoon. Seeing the grandkids happy and excited like it’s Christmas morning over going was cool.

To complete the day, took them to Chuck E. Cheese afterwards.

Comment

• Yeah, between Blippi and "Baby Shark", I've been fully indoctrinated in the toddler world. I like it though. And soon, it will be my grandaughter's turn to rule Grandpa's world.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• My younger grandkids watch that damn cocomelon show.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My kids love Blippi, too. There was some controversy a couple years ago when he hired a stage actor to play Blippi at the live shows. Don’t know if the original guy went back to doing them or not.

Comment

• I think there are something like 8 Blippis now. The original guy made so much cash he probably weighs 3 bills and is eating caviar off some Czech model’s ass on his yacht.

Comment

Working...
                                X