Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly finish to ugly game.

Comment

• Just got caught playing an underdog's game tonight. That was UCLA's pace and UCLA's style of game, and if you can force a favorite to play your way, you deserve to win. Hats off to them.

A great first trip to the tournament for Juwan Howard as Michigan head coach comes up just short of the Final Four. This one hurts, but I think better days are ahead for Michigan basketball. As has been said many times here, pay the man to stick around. This is going to work.

Comment

• **sigh**

Good season, guys.

Good season for Coach Howard.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Oof, bad way to end an excellent season. Couldn't make a shot to finish the game.
          Smith and Wagner were awful in the game. Michigan couldn't do ANYTHING on the perimeter all game. Missed FTs...
          I'm not sure why Mike Smith would deserve taking the shot with 6 seconds left in the game because of the Ohio State game. It was the same result.

Oh well. Plus side of Michigan losing is not having to see another car insurance commercial until the NFL Draft. Peace, TV commercials. I won't miss you.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Needed more Chaundee Brown looks. Smith and Wagner had rough tourneys (the latter at least had the last few minutes vs LSU plus some good passing and defense). Hard to gauge this season. It was great in some ways, but when you blow a winnable game on the cusp of a Final Four...idk man.

Comment

• 68 teams make the field, and 67 of them end up losing.

I pick:

FF

Gonzaga 67
              UCLA 54

Baylor 81
              Houston 74

---

NC Game

Gonzaga 71
              Baylor 68
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Two things:

1) Michigan had a great season and will hang a Big Ten banner next year.

2) They probably played their worst game of the season tonight and lost to a trash UCLA team. TRASH. Absolutely infuriating. I won’t even rehash the details because we all saw it. The sun is shining on UCLA’s ass. Whatever.

Comment

• Gonzaga will roll up UCLA and wipe their ass with them. That game will be a 25-30 point spread at some point.

And I’d take that result at this point. Final Fours are important. We gagged away the easiest path to ever get to one tonight. UCLA sucks.

Comment

• Zags will roll in both games.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. This is the most anti-climatic FF of all time.

Comment

• I don’t see it with Franz. Just like I didn’t see it with GR3. I think that Franz is a better player at this stage, but I still don’t see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                          Just got caught playing an underdog's game tonight. That was UCLA's pace and UCLA's style of game, and if you can force a favorite to play your way, you deserve to win. Hats off to them.

A great first trip to the tournament for Juwan Howard as Michigan head coach comes up just short of the Final Four. This one hurts, but I think better days are ahead for Michigan basketball. As has been said many times here, pay the man to stick around. This is going to work.
                          And UCLA's style of shooting.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lost? Didn't see it thanks to the late start- recorded it. I agree with The Wizard though, Gonzaga is going to roll I though we would be losing to them. Good year though.

Comment

• This is Izzo's fault

Comment

• LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X