Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup

You lost to Ruts-gers...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      shaddup

You lost to Ruts-gers...
      Did Nebraska have a basketball team this year?

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Yes. But we sucked.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Yes. But we sucked.
          Ahhh..they were following in the steps of the football team then /mercy shot
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Correct.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, Michigan was well-within the 'suck' category, especially once they lost at home to Central Michigan.

But MSU still kept thumping their chests claiming they were 'tough to beat'.

And Wiz: .. your mens basketball team fears your womens volleyball team. Those gals would hang 100 on them.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can't find anything on whether Michigan Mens Basketball has even been OFFERED a NIT bid yet. Could they be so bad that even the NIT doesn't want them?

I read in the Snooze that North Carolina turned down a NIT bid.

Womens Basketball got a #6 seed.

And finally the basketball world here in Michigan continues to suckle at the teat of T. Izzo who 'set a record' with his latest NCAA foray. Its all in the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  I can't find anything on whether Michigan Mens Basketball has even been OFFERED a NIT bid yet. Could they be so bad that even the NIT doesn't want them?

I read in the Snooze that North Carolina turned down a NIT bid.

Womens Basketball got a #6 seed.

And finally the basketball world here in Michigan continues to suckle at the teat of T. Izzo who 'set a record' with his latest NCAA foray. Its all in the name.
                  Michigan is a 3 seed in the NIT. They will host Toledo (27-7) Tuesday 7pm on ESPN 2

Comment

• 2 seed.

Give Izzo credit for making the tournament every year. It's an impressive streak. Gonna be interesting to see next year what happens when he has some top-shelf talent again.

Comment

• No, apparently you were right -- 3 seed after all.

Comment

• I still have an axe to grind with Izzo over his remarks last year regarding the tunnel incident. "I'm not trying to justify the situation", then he set out and did just that.

The man admittedly hates Michigan. I don't see why he deserves our respect. IMO, to be respected you have to give respect.

Comment

• Don't need to respect him to acknowledge that he's still good at this.

Comment

• Prediction:

Toledo 78
                            Mich 67

Toledo can score.

M lost to CMU whom Toledo roasted twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Prediction:

Toledo 78
                              Mich 67

Toledo can score.

M lost to CMU whom Toledo roasted twice.
                              Michigan 90
                              Toledo 80

They will play the Candy/Yale winner

Dickinson played great and Baker caught fire. No Jett Howard.

Comment

• Anyone that has posted here with me for any time at all knows you need to ignore my predictions.

But still, M needed probably its best shooting night of the season to beat a MAC team. This is why they are not in the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X