Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MICHIGAN MEN'S BASKETBALL- '23 -'24 Season.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give up trying to predict these guys. There's no way they should have won in Fun City without Dickinson.

Coach is back starting tomorrow. I have no idea how they will do in the B10 Tournament.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
      They are in, 31st in Kenpom. Going by 'guess' brackets, they'll be about a 10 seed. #3 toughest schedule, behind Bama. Liddell committed 0 fouls btw
      10 or 11 seed sounds good to me.
      Basically a toss-up in the 1st RD as opposed to the Montana cupcake game that we are used to.

I kinda want the 8 seed in the B10 Tourney so that M has the opportunity to play Wisconsin. Entertainment purposes.
      7 seed is objectively better though…
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Weird end of the regular season...UNL goes on the road to hammer PSU...then OSU in Columbus...now shocks #10 Wisconsin in Madison without leading scorer playing...a player ejected...and several questionable calls against UNL in the second half. Hey...win 5 in the tourney and we're dancing!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Cool, man! Fuck Wisconsin.

Comment

• I'm learning to loathe Wisconsin more than any other B1G program.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ..now shocks #10 Wisconsin in Madison without leading scorer playing...a player ejected...and several questionable calls against UNL in the second half.
                There's more to the story of Howard vs Wisconsin and the slap than meets the eye. Not enough to warrant the head slap, but I still say Wisconsin wasn't lily-white innocent in all that, and they got off pretty easy.

I'm learning to loathe Wisconsin more than any other B1G program.
                They're right there in the poor sportsmanship/intimidation categories with teams like MSU and Illinois. They pull all sorts of crap, then whine like babies when someone retaliates. The retaliator usually gets burned, while they laugh at what they got away with.

Comment

• fuckin' cheeseheads
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If your name is Juwan Howard, you get fined $40K and suspended five games for a "punch".

If your name is Boeheim, you get a one game suspension for a blatant sucker punch.

Yep, that's fair.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Different conferences. And one is a player and one is a coach and coaches are held to a higher standard than a player during a game.

That said, the kid should get a suspension. It was a dirty play.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Looks like he went to Brad Davison's basketball camp.

Comment

• I immediately thought Grayson Allen.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The difference between player and coach is pretty clear. I mean, it's not even comparable.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It is to the WWCAW fringe though...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Monumental collapse by the basketball team. Up 60-43 with 12:30 left in the game and Indiana will win going away. They are on a 28-4 run. Just wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X