Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actual Big Ten Football for 2020! Discuss....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual Big Ten Football for 2020! Discuss....

Wonder if they will play in the spring ? What a nightmare this virus is on so many levels. Stay safe my friends

Edit -- Changed the thread title 9/15/20 for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Hannibal; September 16, 2020, 03:34 PM.

It’s not the virus’s fault that society and our leaders have lost their capacity for rational thought. We have a deep-rooted collective mental illness.

Don’t get your hopes up for spring football either, folks.

Comment

Fuck spring football
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Looks like it will be UNL v. Iowa in the B1G 2 Title game...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I think the B12 should let UNL play there this year if they move forward to play...11 schools...10 games. Perfect. Hell maybe we'll just stay there since the B1G Admins are a bunch of PUSSIES
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            It’s not the virus’s fault that society and our leaders have lost their capacity for rational thought. We have a deep-rooted collective mental illness.

Don’t get your hopes up for spring football either, folks.
            I was thinking "cowardice".

Comment

FUCKING PUSSIES
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Looks like it will be UNL v. Iowa in the B1G 2 Title game...
                Significant improvement for Frosty to finish in 2nd place.

Comment

Correct
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Latest report I heard is that the Big Ten will announce on Tuesday that fall football is out, but Spring football is in.

I'm going to be interested to see how Football AND Basketball share the same season, in the midst of the March Madness.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Fucking idiotic
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Good decision by the Big Ten here. Unless you are going to bubble everyone (like the NBA and NHL) associated with putting on CFB without fans., it is just not possible to have a season. And really---is there legal authority for colleges to put athletes in a bubble?
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Who needs authority? How about you just ask the kids if they want to play and, if so, would they stay in a bubble for 10-12 weeks. Cue the massive "HELL YEAH" and play the fucking season.

But, no one is asking the players. It's fucking idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            Who needs authority? How about you just ask the kids if they want to play and, if so, would they stay in a bubble for 10-12 weeks. Cue the massive "HELL YEAH" and play the fucking season.

But, no one is asking the players. It's fucking idiotic.
                            LOL. You think those guys are not going to out and party? Newflash they are. That is how there was an outbreak with the Rutgers football team.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

I don’t care if they’re in a bubble or not. I’d simply leave it to them to decide if they want to play.

You’re the one who asked about authority when it’s blindingly they obvious no authority is needed.

I’m not sure if Rutgers players committed to a bubble or not. What I am sure of is that there are authoritarians that want to remove this decision from the participants. Those people can go fuck themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X