No announcement yet.

Michigan State 27, Michigan 24 - Nail in the Coffin of M football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan chewing up all the clock on one drive, lol.

Comment

• Took a lot of time.

Comment

• You need 2 scores you DUMBASS!!!!

Comment

• Pretty pathetic effort.

Comment

• 27-24. Michigan gets a cosmetic touchdown, but this is over. Spartan fans everywhere are laughing at Michigan's overconfidence coming into this game, and they should be laughing. Michigan State deserves this win, and Michigan absolutely deserves this loss. I just hope Michigan gets everybody back healthy and finds something to play for the rest of the way. This is as dispiriting a loss as any Harbaugh has suffered at Michigan.

Comment

• MSU being really dumb running the ball. Game is over, kneel it. MATH.
              I know the likelihood of a fumble is low, but still dumb.

EDIT: yes, what the commentator said.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Guess we had that 3rd TO.

Comment

• Wait, Michigan had 3 timeouts?! WTF.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                    27-24. Michigan gets a cosmetic touchdown, but this is over. Spartan fans everywhere are laughing at Michigan's overconfidence coming into this game, and they should be laughing. Michigan State deserves this win, and Michigan absolutely deserves this loss. I just hope Michigan gets everybody back healthy and finds something to play for the rest of the way.
                    They got nothing to play for. They are going to get throttled just as bad by OSU as they have the last couple of years.
                    Season OVAH - maybe they get a trip to the Ex-Lax End Constipation Bowl.

Comment

• I hope that they get blown out every game until Harbaugh is gone. Any win at this point is effectively a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB View Post
                        27-24. Michigan gets a cosmetic touchdown, but this is over. Spartan fans everywhere are laughing at Michigan's overconfidence coming into this game, and they should be laughing. Michigan State deserves this win, and Michigan absolutely deserves this loss. I just hope Michigan gets everybody back healthy and finds something to play for the rest of the way. This is as dispiriting a loss as any Harbaugh has suffered at Michigan.
                        More than 62-39?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Michigan wasn't a three-touchdown favorite for 62-39. As depressing as that was, this one's worse. To come off such a promising season opener and lay an egg like this in a rivalry game against what was supposed to be a completely outmanned opponent...as I said, this one really could start the clock on Harbaugh's tenure at Michigan. I don't have any defense for this one.
                          Last edited by JRB; October 31, 2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Easily the worst loss since App State.

Comment

• B1G is a 3 team race...OSU, Rutgers and Indiana. Heh.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X