No announcement yet.

Michigan State 27, Michigan 24 - Nail in the Coffin of M football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're miles beyond the consequences of bad recruiting. There's not a starter on Michigan that was less highly recruited than the corresponding starter on MSU yesterday.

Comment

• I don’t get the idea that all is hunky dory on State Street. This is where all of the ticket orders and associated donations are requested and processed.

This year is essentially a free trial. If there’s anything good to say about yesterday it was that I didn’t spend a few hundred bucks on tickets and parking, didn’t have to be subjected to corrupted experience (see Jeff’s post above), had a comfortable seat, palatable refreshments and was home in plenty of time to enjoy Halloween.

I doubt if this was a unique experience and I’m pretty sure that others will make that point clear to State Street.

Comment

• They are going to need money more desperately than ever this year. I wonder if they are going to try and hit up the James Rosses of the world to chuck in some extra cash. If I got a call like that I would tell them not another red cent until Harbaugh is gone.. I'll donate to the buyout fund for outgoing Jimmy and the incoming guy.

Comment

• I think the next window for a HC change will be after the 2021 season. Not before.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
            X