Indiana 38, Michigan 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana 38, Michigan 21

I'm posting this thread because it's my role. I don't give a shit what happens. I won't be watching.
    Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 8, 2020, 08:07 AM.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Buchanan’s dedication to M football is impressive. Always a fan. HARBAUGH!!!!, my friend, HARBAUGH!!!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

FWIW, I wouldn’t bet this game, but I like Michigan. The line is hovering at M -2/-3, which I think is pretty accurate.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Take the points. Philyor will run wild. There is not an offense in the country that our shitty coaching staff knows how to stop.
        Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

I have no idea why anyone would think that Michigan will win this game.

The Wizard has a better chance of winning the Best Wings in Nebraska award, than Michigan has of winning this game.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

The last time Indiana beat Michigan in football was 1987.

Before I was born ... or during the same year that movies like "The Princess Bride", "Predator", "Full Metal Jacket", and "Spaceballs" came out ... Ronald Reagan was US President.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

HARBAUGH!!!!

No way M lays two eggs. IU isn’t that good. Penn State beat them up and down the field.

Comment

Any defense that Michigan had was exposed yesterday.

Indiana 31
                Michigan 20
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Indiana will win. And it probably won't be close.

Comment

WIZARD'S WINGS 45
                    HARBAUGH!!! 10
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Is that Shoop story actually true?

Comment

What is the Shoop story?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He’s their safeties coach, I think. The jist is he hasn’t been coaching for weeks and it’s just coming out now? And, apparently he’s a principle recruiter for one their top 2022 targets (5* who will end up at Clemson). And now I guess he’s gonna be officially off the staff.

But, more or less, he hasn’t coached his position since August. The M boards go into it more. I’d kinda like the rundown from the asshats here.

Comment

I’m familiar with Bob Shoop. He roamed around the SEC for a few years.

Comment

Bob Schoop coaches safeties for Michigan now.

Schoop was also Penn State’s DC a few years ago.... then Butch Jones Tennessee hired him as DC thinking they snagged an excellent coach.

Point being. It’s sad Butch Jones Tennessee doesn’t exist anymore.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                              X