Wisconsin 49, Michigan 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin 49, Michigan 11

I'm not sure this game will be played due to COVID test outcomes and if it is and you live outside Michigan or the BT footprint or you are a cord cutter, you may not receive an OTA signal or your ABC cable affiliate will carry some other programming.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

IF this game is played (no idea where Wisconsin is with the COVID situation), the outcome simply comes down to who is available at QB for Wisconsin.

- Wisconsin starts a 4th string QB, no question in my mind, M wins. I'll change my avatar pic to a clown if M loses in this scenario. The scheme of a Don Brown defense is great at one thing.. making bad QBs look atrocious. I don't care how bad the CBs are... scheme will hold vs a terrible QB.
    M 27, Wisconsin 10.

- Wisconsin starts Graham Mertz or Jack Coan, M loses. Not sure if Mertz can play because I don't believe it has been 21 days, but if he does... M is toast. Coan is dealing with a toe injury. Wisconsin's 3rd string QB tested positive for COVID after Mertz.
    Wisconsin 38, M 16.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Stay the course.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Nothing to see here. I'll be watching something else.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

If Wisky plays...and it's a big if...their QB's will have not seen a game or practice in 3 weeks. Iffen you can't beat them in that scenario then HARBAUGH!!!! should resign early.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

This game won't happen unless the B1G changes their 21-day protocol.

Comment

Agreed.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The Big Ten will do everything in their power to make this game happen. TV money is king, and lots of it is at stake. TV money is the ONLY reason they resumed the season.

Comment

If Mertz is able to play--this game will happen. Another factor----if WIsky does not play this game they will not be eligible to play in the Big Ten CCG.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                    If Mertz is able to play--this game will happen. Another factor----if WIsky does not play this game they will not be eligible to play in the Big Ten CCG.
                    As I understand it for Wisky to be able to play they need to be able to suit up 55 of their 85 scholly athletes. If they can do that (non-positive Covid) they can play.

Comment

Well they had more than thay available for UNL...and cancelled.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Well they had more than thay available for UNL...and cancelled.
                        Are you asking me to understand the rules that the Big Ten agreed to, in order to start the season?

Please don't. My head hurts enough already.

Comment

Let me check with the Commish...I'll say it's Ryan Day calling...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Are you asking me to understand the rules that the Big Ten agreed to, in order to start the season?

Please don't. My head hurts enough already.
                            Mine too ........ I think you're right about TV money giving impetus to a BT front office decision to play the contest. So does the fact that if the Badgers don't play, no post season for them. That's impetus for them to take the field.

I'm not going to talk about the actual game. New rule for me.

There's other confusing shit about BT rules involving some unacceptable level of community spread that if that bar is crossed that could derail the game too.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

HARBAUGH!!!! is currentl 48-20. I suspect he wins 4 or 5 of his final games. But, for the time being, he's 48-20.

Bo Pelini was 67-27 at UNL.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                              X