Penn State 27 Michigan 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State 27 Michigan 17

This will probably be a 3:30 EST kick on Fox or ABC.CBS has Auburn - Alabama in the 3:30 slot. Doubt this will be an FS1, ESPN or BTN game.

The battle of the dunderheads.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Somebody’s gonna win.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The battle to stay out of the East basement.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

THE RESISTIBLE FORCE MEETS THE MOVEABLE OBJECT.

Comment

The opportunity to drop Ped State to 0-6 is enough to get me interested.

Comment

Yes, in 2020, playing for "nothing", as in zero wins for the Pedos, is actually something..

Comment

Gotta root for HARBAUGH!!! in this one...a winless Pedo State is a good thing...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Franklin has never won in Ann Arbor. I hope Michigan can keep that string alive.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Couldn't care less about this one.

Comment

Don't be a Debbie Downer. We're on the cusp.

Comment

I think that we will win this one. But it doesn’t matter. This is this year’s Maryland versus Rutgers. I do think that Penn State is possibly the only team in the country with a sorrier coaching situation than what we have. Other than Friarmuth everyone on Pedo State sucks.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; November 23, 2020, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hope I’m wrong, but have a hunch that Penn State wins this game close. Penn State has Jahan Dotson... the best WR in the B10. Spooky matchup vs these M CBs. I know M did a fine job vs Minnesota’s top WR... M CBs have been disappointing since week 1.
                        McNamara continues to look like a competent QB, but isn’t as god-like this week. Rooting for him!

Penn State 31
                        M 24
                        Jahan Dotson spooky MVP WR Penn State.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

PSU is a bad football team.

HARBAUGH!!! 38 Pedo Tech 24
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Hope I’m wrong, but have a hunch that Penn State wins this game close. Penn State has Jahan Dotson... the best WR in the B10. Spooky matchup vs these M CBs. I know M did a fine job vs Minnesota’s top WR... M CBs have been disappointing since week 1.
                            McNamara continues to look like a competent QB, but isn’t as god-like this week. Rooting for him!

Penn State 31
                            M 24
                            Jahan Dotson spooky MVP WR Penn State.
                            I tend to agree with that one. Both teams are dead men walking, and while the Pedos' 0-5 is legit, they haven't looked as clueless and lost as Michigan has this year. I see this one reeking like the MSU game.

Comment

It’s just hard to imagine Penn State being 0-6.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X