Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan at Ohio State, Saturday, 12/12, Noo---- LOL NOPE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan at Ohio State, Saturday, 12/12, Noo---- LOL NOPE!!!!

Don't think I've ever seen a pre-game spread in this game as big as this one is. First time in 40+ years I won't be watching in person or tuning in. Headed back to ATL from FL.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

M hasn’t been a 30 pt dog since at least 1978 and probably much longer.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

I believe Harbaugh's Stanford upset USC when USC was a ~30 point favorite in 2007. Ya never know.

jk jk, I'm not watching. Countless number of things I'd rather do on Saturday than watch this shit show. Can't fool me again for the 17th time in 18 years... or whatever it is.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

M isn’t going to play, so it’s moot.

Comment

I think there's better than a 90% chance that M plays.

If OSU doesn't score 60 points, I'll wonder what's wrong with them.

Last game I watched was the 2017 game, because I was on the Event Staff. Before that, the last game I watched was 2005.

I won't be watching on Saturday. I'm sure all of Ohio will be.

---

I was talking to a guy on another M site today who told me the reason Harbaugh will likely be offered a 3 year extension is that it will actually be incentive laden, as opposed to guaranteed money, and provide M with more (read: cheaper) ways out in order to terminate him.

He said Harbaugh will get another year because Manuel won't fire him due to the "covid tainted" season. He would consider that unfair.

(hmmm.. sounds like something I said in here not long ago)

Anyhow .. OSU will get to go to the CCG where they will destroy NW, .. and then on to the playoffs where they will likely play Clemson in the first round.

My projection as of now:

1. Alabama
          2. Clemson
          3. OSU
          4. Big 12 Champion (Oklahoma or ISU). I think the selection committee will take the Big XII champion over a runner up SEC or ACC team. So long Florida and Notre Dame. Maybe they can play in a bowl game.

Semi's

Bama routs ISU because ..... well, .. its Bama vs ISU.
          OSU handles Clemson in a close game because OSU has the defense to contain Lawrence.

Bama vs OSU in the Final ... I'll go with Bama in OT. No particular reason.

Last edited by lineygoblue; December 6, 2020, 09:28 PM.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

This game has a 0% chance of being played

Comment

What are you willing to bet?

Comment

There’s no way a 2-loss Big 12 team is getting in. The current top 4 is my guess unless ND beats Clemson again. In that case the SEC gets a 2nd team.

Comment

I’ve heard M’s cases are significant. If that’s true then tre’s no way the Administration let’s them play. I just don’t where they are in terms of positives and how long ago they had their last positive.

Comment

If Warde is really going to extend Harbaugh, then he has absolutely zero interest in sending Michigan to the slaughter. The optics would be awful. I agree with Hanni. Hell no, they won’t go.

Comment

I'm counting on the selection committee's politics playing a role here.

They're going to want as diverse of a field as they can get. If they feel they can justify the Big XII champion over runner ups ND or Florida, they'll do it.

Watch.

And yes, Floridians and Irish fans all over the world will scream like little girls.

Comment

The only way Michigan does not play, is if they add another dozen or so cases to the 15 they had earlier this week.

I still think they're playing

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            What are you willing to bet?
                            Just about anything. They had enough positives to cancel Maryland. They won't play this one.

Comment

Agreed. Especially if Milton and McNamara are legit injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X