Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    ...or Mercer...
    I was going to add Mercer in that comment, but I've already raised the ire of Mr. Alum too many times this week ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I was going to add Mercer in that comment, but I've already raised the ire of Mr. Alum too many times this week ...
      Never too much ire when it comes to that asshat...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My ire? WTF are you talking about? You say that kinda stuff a lot, but please believe me, if you raised my ire, you would know it.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• See? I did it again ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            My ire? WTF are you talking about? You say that kinda stuff a lot, but please believe me, if you raised my ire, you would know it.
            The Simpsons GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              My ire? WTF are you talking about? You say that kinda stuff a lot, but please believe me, if you raised my ire, you would know it.
              AA is so sexy when he's angry...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I AM FURIOUS!
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mmmmm. Almost as sexy as my tractor...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                  X