Good, bad, ugly the Harbaugh edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, bad, ugly the Harbaugh edition

Good: not only does Harbaugh finally beat OSU but they do it in stellar fashion
    Bad: nothing
    Ugly: the Buckeyes bus ride home
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Good: For the aged, this was a throwback game. Shove it down the other teams throat all game long and impose your will.
    Bad and Ugly? Nothing.

This was a textbook win on artificial turf that looked like it used to on natural grass - in 20 degree snowy "football" conditions.

The big dawgs ate, and ate well today. They literally broke the will of OSU in that final TD drive - and as a fan there is NOTHING better to see than that.

Comment

storm front GIF

Comment

Iowa or Wisconsin?

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
          storm front GIF
          Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Ugh this is a Detrion Lions thing, but it's ok everything is good today!

Comment

Thunder and lightning, M's running backs; Hassan Haskins (Thunder) and Blake Corum (Lightning)

Comment

G:
                - It’s all good!

That’s it. That’s the answer.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                  Thunder and lightning, M's running backs; Hassan Haskins (Thunder) and Blake Corum (Lightning)
                  Who is going to replace Haskins for 2022?
                  Corum and Edwards aren't carry the load backs - and you need that for Thunder.
                  Edwards looks to be the real deal, he's probably going to pass Corum next year for touches.

Comment

I think Edwards will replace Haskins quite nicely. Corum will be there to provide speed.

Harbaugh is smiling today because some of his bonus money kicked in. He won the BTE, and I think he also gets extra $$ for beating OSU. He'll get another bump if he wins the CCG, and yet another if they make the playoffs.

His contract renegotiation may actually pay him more than if he left it alone.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Edwards is more of a scat back, not a between the tackles bruiser.
                      Edwards is a better version of Corum IMO. Neither are running through tackles inside, but both can hit home runs if you open a Mack truck sized hole.
                      Edwards is the better route runner, and the more versatile athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        I think Edwards will replace Haskins quite nicely. Corum will be there to provide speed.

Harbaugh is smiling today because some of his bonus money kicked in. He won the BTE, and I think he also gets extra $$ for beating OSU. He'll get another bump if he wins the CCG, and yet another if they make the playoffs.

His contract renegotiation may actually pay him more than if he left it alone.
                        $94K
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Good: Everything.

Bad: nothing

Ugly: Can we do this more often? I like to to see OSU go down like they did today.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

Good - The running game - HARBAUGH!
                            Bad - ???? A Cade Pick - he was trying to force something
                            Ugly - Hutchinson when he's breathing down your QB's neck!

Comment

Good -- OL and Haskins. The strongest unit on the team.

Bad -- I'll agree that Cade's pick was bad, but its hard to find any bad at all in this game.

Ugly -- The bad blood with the skirmish on the field, and going into the locker room.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                              X