• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did too.

Now STFU and shaddup. Simultaneously.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M always loses their bowl game when ranked in the top 5. Hard to finish ranked in the top 5 when you always do that.

Comment

• Heh but they beat the mighty Ryan Leaf led Cougars in 1997 to (joke) win a share of the MNC...by the skin of their teeth...meanwhile UNL had to beat the highest ranked team available in future HoF Peyton Manning and the Vals...and beat them like a dog.

But yeah.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• QB Scott Frosty throwing into a d-backfield led by Charles Woodson?

Please.

He'd have a better chance of beating Michigan as a HC
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Liney...put down the bottle please. You know UNL wouldn't have needed to pass much to beat LLOYD!!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was truly shocking though to hear Frost slagging on Michigan in the press conference. Say what you will about Lloyd Carr, his guys weren't going to engage in that kind of nonsense. Michigan wasn't the team that needed an illegal play and coaches-poll nonsense and a quarterback fellating media to get there. Our guys played the game on the field and never lost.

Anyways, I was at that Orange Bowl. The cheerleaders did that thing with the huge letters and spelled ``Nebaarsk" in the end zone. At one point there was a ``Go Big Orange!!!'' cheer. Then two people behind me started up their own ``Go Big RED!!!'' cheer, and then one said to the other ``Wow, I never would have thought of that." Very clever people.

Comment

• Please.. just stop bringing up 1997.

Just STOP.

Comment

• I've seen what Scott Frost can do against Michigan. I remain unimpressed.

Comment

• People weren't putting lots of "L's" in front of Lloyd's name back in 1997. He was at the top of his game in those days.

The extra L's didn't come until the mid-2000's.

Comment

• He was a real cagey kind of competitor before he got both sentimental and judgmental about it all.

Comment

• Lllllllllllloyd!!!!

He gets four !'s just like HARBAUGH!!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No updates or rumors, but Harbaugh did speak on the radio today -

"Just got to enjoy these days with the family, because we hit the road for recruiting in a couple days, and it's the last time to see the family."

Comment

• Now just seen him speaking at the Paul Bear Bryant award, very good mood wearing a Michigan shirt. Sign already! Hopefully tomorrow

Comment

• If he leaves, you'll know that Michigan has decided not to be a big player in recruiting and NIL.

Comment

• If you build it...they will come.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X