Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said he's innocent? The only question is the severity of the crime. Like first, what rule was broken? Are Connor Stalion's buddies considered scouts for the University of Michigan football team? Do you have these answers, Froot? Or are you just exemplifying behavior from a shattered fanbase?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Do you have these answers, Froot? Or are you just exemplifying behavior from a shattered fanbase?
      To be fair I'd be shattered too if my team got white washed 49-0 at home AFTER this report surfaced. Again, they couldn't even comfort themselves with the "they stole our signs tho" excuse.

Just a complete and total annihilation. On their own field. If Michigan left the starters in they could've put up 70.

​​​
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• To be sure the questions I am asking is because of my strong moral fiber that was imparted to me by reading Bo's Lasting Lessons. If you have nothing to hide, young Stalions should have been in the sideline during that dunkfest on Saturday.

Comment

• His name was dropped as the focus of an NCAA investigation and was subsequently suspended with pay until the investigation plays out. That's your juicy hot take? Holy shit, you suck.

Comment

• Colin Cowherd nails it, lmao.

Comment

• Colin Cowhered. Brock Huard. Deion Sanders

Wizened elders of the game whose opinions are now (quite suddenly) very, very worth listening to.

Comment

• When someone's right, they're right. And Huard and Sanders, two who actually played -- are far, far beyond whatever football intelligence you think you bring to the table.

You're just some random Monday morning quarterback sitting on a couch somewhere.
                ​​

Comment

• Correction: I'm a monday morning quarterback who knows how to win clean!!!!!!!

Comment

• Speaking of Cowherd, he had anothe Le great take today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      His name was dropped as the focus of an NCAA investigation and was subsequently suspended with pay until the investigation plays out. That's your juicy hot take? Holy shit, you suck.
                      Loops is just your typical Michigan State fan Michigan hater. Like a fly or a gnat at a barbecue that won't ever go away, he has been hanging around this board for as long as I can remember taking shots at Michigan.

It's fucking weird. Like go find yourself a Michigan State board to go to. That's like me hanging out for years at a Michigan State or Ohio State forum. Who does that? I don't think I've ever once posted in my entire life at a rival's board. Worry about your own dumpster fire of a program that just got dragged up and down the field like a corpse this past weekend.

But you're worried about a Michigan staffer recording a sideline in open view? FOH

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Cowherd once said Ben Simmons was better than Lebron and would end up having a better career, lol

Comment

• I'm sure he has said a lot of dumb shit. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he's spot on in this case.

Didn't y'all (Ryan Day) also accuse Clemson of spying?

Comment

• Brady Quinn: "Anyone out there that is saying this doesn't go on anywhere else and it just happens in Michigan, they're lying to you, or they are ignorant to how the game of football is played today at least at the college level."

But I'm sure Quinn's just an idiot too and has no clue what goes on in college football.

Comment

• Pretty much everyone who has played/coached in D1 or the NFL has a similar take. We’re simply lucky enough to witness two rival fanbases choke on their pacifiers over it.

Comment

• When they said that Stalion bought tickets to games involving Michigan opponents, the first guy I thought of was our friend Doug. But he FOLLOWS Michigan everywhere, not a week or two in advance.

So he and his buddies went to future Michigan opponents games, and videoed their sidelines. As did just about everyone at those games who has a smart phone. I say embrace it for what it is. Smart, crafty, and bold. Even though the intelligence gathered by this team only led to helping a handful of plays in each game, it must have been the plays that determined the outcome. Which makes it even more impressive.

Not bad for a slackjawed yokel like Harbaugh. And to think we all wanted him fired after '20.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X