Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRD needs to win more than ZERO games in OVER 1,000 days against M before he starts worrying about laying 100 points on Harbaugh’s vaunted gridiron warriors.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CRD was gonna drill M in 2020 and would have, but one team didn’t want to play. Is what it is.

What I know per M coaches’ actual words is that CRD was born on third base and OSU is soft. Hard to argue, and any staff that beats OSU once every 7 years knows their shit.

OSU is soft. Can’t compete. The mgo guy who has OSU’s DL at 3 or something is being way generous. We’ll see exactly what OSU is 2 quarters into the season.

M basically has 11 byes before playing OSU.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fair
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• LOL .. good stuff.

CRD deserved the comment about being born on 3rd, because that's the way he's acted since Urban left town. He can, and will do something about that comment come November.

Nobody ever said OSU was soft. In 2021, M was just a bit better for one game. That's it.

M's schedule has plenty of trap games. Iowa, Penn State and MSU all have a recent history of hanging "L's" on Michigan. Those teams have no such history with OSU.

Back to the old routine. OSU just needs to stay healthy until playoff time. Then, watch out, Tide.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• We’ll see exactly what OSU is 2 quarters into the season.
            What, you mean to tell me you'll still be sandbagging when OSU is up 35-0 at halftime?

Comment

• CRD still has promised to lay 100 on Michigan. He may try that this year.

I just got back had to go to the ATM - took out $100.00 When I got home, I looked in my wallet and there was $27.00 dollars?

Comment

• Gattis specifically said OSU was soft. And he’s right. And HARBAUGH!!!!, who has beaten OSU once in 7 seasons, said CRD was born on third base implying he can’t coach. Or certainly hasn’t earned anything. He’s right on both counts.

HARBAUGH!!! is going to murder the born on third base coach.

Comment

• ...the sandbaggery has reached new levels...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent,

1,000+ days. MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND DAYS!

Your born-on-third-base coach is out of his element.

This is the dawning of the age of Harbaugh.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DO NOT FEED THE TALENT.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why do I get the feeling that AA wants Talent to argue with him?

And about Michigan, .. for goodness sakes ...

Comment

• Gattis specifically said OSU was soft. And he’s right. And HARBAUGH!!!!, who has beaten OSU once in 7 seasons, said CRD was born on third base implying he can’t coach. Or certainly hasn’t earned anything. He’s right on both counts.
                          All those were emotional comments made after finally breaking a long losing streak against a very tough opponent. Emotions boil to the surface and everyone on the losing side takes offense to anything the winners say. This, I know from previous experience.

CRD deserved a bit of comeuppance, because he's had the attitude that he was solely responsible for OSU's success. What he walked in on was a Taj Mahal of college football. He walked into a better situation at OSU than Nick did at Alabama. Nick actually had some team building to do at the outset. OSU was already at the top of the CFB world when Day moved into the HC office. So, the quote is fairly accurate, .. although on the receiving end it is of course received with anger. And rightly so.

The quote is right there with "because we couldn't go for three". I'm certain ohioans remember that little gem too.

CRD will get his chance to "get" Harbaugh and Michigan in November. He'll likely have the best offense in CFB to do it with. That, and playing at home in front of 105K rabid ohioans will certainly win the "day" for CRD. And show just how wrong Harbaugh was. And in 2023, we do it all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Talent,

1,000+ days. MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND DAYS!

Your born-on-third-base coach is out of his element.

This is the dawning of the age of Harbaugh.
                            Correct

Comment

• Three games away...

UConn starter QB Ta'Quan Roberson is believed to have a torn ACL

Comment

• Line moves from 49 to 51

Comment

Working...
                                X