X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    He had a leave of absence?
    There was reporting that after everything went down with Harbaugh. People asked about Mike Hart and the word was he was dealing with personal matters.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Ah, OK. I know the whole thing had some weirdness to it. He just dropped off the face of the earth after the national championship. I don't even think he was a the rally.

Comment

• I just saw that Quentin Johnson is coming back for a 6th year! He had declared for the draft but withdrew before the deadline to return to college. Another seasoned vet on an already loaded defense.

Comment

• BACK TO BACK BITCHES!!!

MOORE!!!!!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep. Can’t lose if other team has ZERO
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 15-0!!!!

MOORE MOORE MOORE!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT HOW DO YOU LIKE IT

MOORE MOORE MOORE!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SMASH.

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Tuttle can probably run Moore's planned offense that is going to be TE and run heavy. He's not at all dynamic like JJ was when an opponent's DC understood and then could see a weakness and the called play breaks down. He's Cade McNamara but taller.

Right now, I doubt he's #1 in any of the offensive coach's minds. Probably a log jam between all four guys that are just that (as far was we've seen) guys. Not including Tuttle, M's QB room includes:
                • Jayden Denegal
                • Alex Orji
                • Davis Warren
                Orji is the only QB that got meaningful snaps and everyone of them I recall were run plays​. M isn't going win any championships without a QB that's a play maker.
                I’m hoping that Orji randomly developed as a passer. Coaches have said his arm is a cannon and we’ve seen his talent as a runner. Orji would give us the highest ceiling of the QBs if he’s a hit.

Otherwise, I’m thinking Tuttle will be the guy next season. Mix in Orji as a runner every now and then. Tuttle could potentially be a Rudock/ McNamara hybrid based on his playing time in junk minutes last season.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ron Moore out for season with torn acl

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      Ron Moore out for season with torn acl
                      Spring or the entire 2024 season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Spring or the entire 2024 season?
                        It's an ACL best to figure a year. He should get a medical fir the year.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• REPEAT!!!!!!!

MOORE!!!!!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This happened and I really don't give a shit:

The NCAA imposed penalties on the M football program related to Burgergate.The agreed-upon penalties in this case include three years of probation for the school, a fine and recruiting restrictions in alignment with the Level I-Mitigated classification for the school. The participating individuals also agreed to one-year show-cause orders consistent with the Level II-Standard and Level II-Mitigated classifications of their respective violations.

Harbaugh remains defiant and did not agree to the terms the other coaches did agree to. These penalties have nothing to do with signgate. The U has not yet been given notice of violations from the NCAA for signgate.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In summation: All the one-year show causes are for guys who took NFL jobs. Nobody currently on staff is subject to any punishment. The school paid a fine and they can't fuck up for the next 3 years. Or as they say over at 11 Warriors, DEATH PENALTY IS COMING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Or as they say over at 11 Warriors, DEATH PENALTY IS COMING.
                                It's still rather funny, coming from the program that's been boasting for decades that they've got coaches and exercise routines exclusively devoted to Michigan.

Comment

Working...
                                X