Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan 31, IU 10. Post game discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 31, IU 10. Post game discussion.

M comes off, upon further review, a solid road win v. Iowa and heads to Bloomington to face an IU team that lost to Nebraska, 35 - 21 on Saturday. That should tell you all you need to know about IU's defense. On offense v. Neb, they got shut out in the 4th. On offense IU can't run the ball. The OL is sieve and the team leads the BIG in TFL's averaging 7 per game. Against the Huskerz, since the Hoosiers can't run the ball, they pass a lot but not well boasting a 50% completion rate. This is a hurry offense in spades. They typically run 90+ plays/game, and ran 104 v. Neb but are terribly inefficient.

Indiana.jpg

This should be a comfortable road win for M. IU is just outmanned and outgunned in this one but, HC Tom Allen is aggravating as hell and will do something aggravating on Saturday. I can't see M getting off track on their way to going to c-bus 11-0 because of whatever Allen is going to do he does it. M moves to 6-0, pulling starters in the 4th and winning, 45 - 9.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

logical...but they did beat Bert...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Corum get 200+ yards.

M used to be susceptible against the hurry up offense, but no more. They can handle it.

First impression is I see Michigan winning something like 42-13. Hoosiers will likely be given a garbage TD, as is Michigan's tradition now.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

IU is even a less disciplined team than UNL...how they beat Bert is a mystery.

But this day in CFB you better be ready to play every week...just ask UGA who barely escaped CoMo with a win...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Did Georgia need an illegal kick to win?

Comment

M opens at -21.5. I'll defer to talent on odds but I don't think this is wildly off as some of the early games and, seems to me, the books are getting a better fact based basis on various odds when they are first opened.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

It’ll be 28 or thereabouts. 21’ is stupid
              Last edited by iam416; October 2, 2022, 03:03 PM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Did Georgia need an illegal kick to win?
                No. Neither did UNL in '97.

...when I need you...I hold out my hand and I touch you...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

What is it with you and Leo Sayer?

egads

Comment

...well you make me feel like dancin'...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

dear lord ...

Comment

Don't run from your feelings whistleboy...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Harbaugh will be looking to put a hurting on Allen

Comment

Here it is. The play before "The Play" AC last second TD. Lee Corso (who catch's the ball) was going out of his mind. Just think how he felt after the next play?

Comment

It was such innocent simpler times

Comment

Working...
                              X