Michigan 41- PSU 17.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    So by decisively defeating 10th ranked PedSU does M get a boost in the polls?
    Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    M is definitely Top 5. But UTK will leapfrog you.
    We were both right!

Screenshot_20221016-160748_Chrome.jpg
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ed Ed Ed...haven't you learned...THE_WIZARD_ is ALWAYS right...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• May haps be but this time I'm right with you.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I'd like to see 1 v 2 and 3 v 4 next week.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd like to see you shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But yet, you know that's impossible.

Comment

• Thank you Captain Oblivious.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Blake Corum and Donovan Edwards gives message to Michigan fans after Penn State beat down!! - YouTube
                  Last edited by lineygoblue; October 19, 2022, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Finally. Harbaugh calls out Franklin and calls him a whiner.

Is it possible that the Michigan football program is growing some testicles?

Not long ago, Brady Hoke was on his knees begging Sparty for forgiveness because one of our players dared to plant a flag on Sparty's turf.

Franklin is a jackass. If he feels 'offended' then he'll get his shot for revenge next year in their little white out game. (racist overtones?)

Comment

• fuckin' Franklin
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hear he may be interviewing for an open HC job in Lincoln NE.

Comment

• Not long ago, Brady Hoke was on his knees begging Sparty for forgiveness because one of our players dared to plant a flag on Sparty's turf.
                          lol I forgot about that , dark days... anyway mornin from our Governor

Comment

• Ah...I like this guy...

Comment

• Hopefully, Santa will give her a lump of coal on November 8 (not holding my breath).

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

lol I forgot about that , dark days... anyway mornin from our Governor
                                Based on her understanding of science and governing, I like Michigan's chances a LOT better now that this esteemed analyst has weighed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X