Michigan 52, Rutgers 17 Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Coach HARBAUGH!!!!!!!

In order to keep your boys fresh for the stretch run ...would you please send your JV squad out in the Big House this Saturday afternoon? Thanks in advance.

Yep Pal.

THE_WIZARD_
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Dear Coach HARBAUGH!!!!!!!

In order to keep your boys fresh for the stretch run ...would you please send your JV squad out in the Big House this Saturday afternoon? Thanks in advance.

Yer Pal.

THE_WIZARD_
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Dear Coach HARBAUGH!!!!!!!

Yep Pal.

THE_WIZARD_
        I just talked to coach Harbaugh. He told me to tell you personally:

STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          We'd be favored at home. I'd make OSU 5.5-point faves right now in C'bus. I'd bet the over too since both teams probably are overrated on defense, or at least not as good as their stats.
          I actually think Vegas would have Ohio State at around 8 on a neutral field. I think it would get bet down to 6'.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wanna hear it directly from him.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I actually think Vegas would have Ohio State at around 8 on a neutral field. I think it would get bet down to 6'.
              Last I looked it was at 8.5 for this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Last I looked it was at 8.5 for this year.
                And to me, that sounds about right.

I know Jeff is upset with me about this, but let me try and clarify. I don't think osu is going to blow Michigan out. Those days where osu could name their score and coast, are over. They have a lot of great talent, but Michigan has some as well, and some toughness has returned to the program as well. OSU will have to play serious football to win, even in Columbus.

But, I think they WILL win, for the reasons I've mentioned before. Their defense is improving, and I think they'll be up to the task of shutting down Corum/Edwards. They'll challenge JJ to beat them with the pass, and I guess we'll have to see if he's up to that challenge. As of this past Saturday, he was not.

Stroud has an uncanny ability to make the routine throw, and he can also make fantastic throws. If he gets time, which I suspect he will, then OSU will get enough points to win. Not the "100" that CRD said at one time, but he'll get enough.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                X