No announcement yet.

Michigan 45, OSU 23.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are about as good as Illinois, and Illinois should have beaten us.

Comment

• Well they're slightly better than Florida Atlantic whom they beat 28-26, too.

Look. I said it after the OSU game: Michigan has beaten the pessimism out of me. They know what they're doing inside Schembechler Hall and they will not be unprepared to play fucking Purdue. It's not like we're playing the playoff the following week. There will be no looking ahead.

Re: Illinois game. Shit happens but Michigan was able to pull their head out of their ass in time to pull out the win. Every good team has a couple close shaves along the way and the Illini are built for games like that. Had we played Purdue in 23 degrees with high winds, Michigan would have crushed them.

Look at some of these gems for the Boilers this year: Lost to Iowa 24-3 at HOME, beat 1-11 NW 17-9 at HOME, gave up 476 yards and 37 points to Nebraska, and allowed 215 rushing yards to 4-8 Indiana last week.

Everyone needs to R-E-L-A-X.
      Last edited by Mike; November 30, 2022, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• This team from top to bottom is different from anything I've seen coming out of State Street in the last 22 years.

I started to notice the difference in the 2021 game vs Wisconsin at Madison. I noticed that the players were excited about playing at Madison, rather than dreading the game. That carried on to Happy Valley, where they were NOT intimidated by the Nits. And finally in 2021, when OSU came to town, they fully believed they could win, which they did.

That confidence and mental toughness has carried over into 2022. This is not a "we better watch out" type of team. This is a team that has goals, and is focused on them fully. They've built up the mental toughness, and they have added physical toughness. I'll make one guarantee right now, and that is the Boilers will NOT out-physical Michigan.. No way Jose. They may very well put up a tough fight, but if it comes down to who is the most physically tough, Michigan is going to run Purdue out of the building.

Michigan is going to win this game. Period.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A bold prediction. I'm less bold. That's because weird,, unpredictable things happen in CFB. "Run out the buiding?" That's the little testosterone you have circulating in your body talking.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It won't be close.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Well they're slightly better than Florida Atlantic whom they beat 28-26, too.

Look. I said it after the OSU game: Michigan has beaten the pessimism out of me. They know what they're doing inside Schembechler Hall and they will not be unprepared to play fucking Purdue. It's not like we're playing the playoff the following week. There will be no looking ahead.

Re: Illinois game. Shit happens but Michigan was able to pull their head out of their ass in time to pull out the win. Every good team has a couple close shaves along the way and the Illini are built for games like that. Had we played Purdue in 23 degrees with high winds, Michigan would have crushed them.

Look at some of these gems for the Boilers this year: Lost to Iowa 24-3 at HOME, beat 1-11 NW 17-9 at HOME, gave up 476 yards and 37 points to Nebraska, and allowed 215 rushing yards to 4-8 Indiana last week.

Everyone needs to R-E-L-A-X.
              You’ve been watching UM football for how long?

Comment

• Since 1985 and we are experiencing the best two year stretch in that timeframe. Maybe ever.

Comment

• IMO, there should have been another NC between 1999 and 2005. If Henson and Terrell would have come back in 2001, M would have been in the thick of the NC hunt.

George Steinbrenner made sure that didn't happen. Tressel took care of the rest. Well, Tressel and his lying coaching staff who went to recruits and told them that Carr was going to have to quit coaching due to ill health. That hurt too. Coach Carr is still with us in 2022.

Comment

• Henson would have gotten us to the NC game and we would have gotten massacred by Miami. A much better result than we got that year. Henson leaving early was bad for everybody but OSU fans.

Comment

• And when Henson left, Terrell went with him. Neither panned out in the NFL, but I still believe that the extra year of college ball would have helped them a lot.

Steinbrenner's name isn't hung in Ohio Stadium for nothing. He did them a great service with Henson. Money is a huge distraction to a college kid.

Comment

• I don't think that Terrell would have benefitted from another year. Henson would have though.

Comment

Working...
                        X