No announcement yet.

Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs 38. Philadelphia Eagles 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He played a key role in this Super Bowl run, if he screws the pooch instead of driving them 98 yards, who knows what happens in that game.

Comment

well the game was in maricopa county.

So the final results wont be in for another 2 weeks

Comment

as hyped up as phillys defense line was they didnt get near to a sack on mahommes and pachecho and mahommes rushed for over 150 more then throw in how rediclously open sly more and toney were on those plays in the flat.

and kc is very young at the skill positions

Comment

Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          well the game was in maricopa county.

So the final results wont be in for another 2 weeks
          And Kari Lake will claim victory.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I remember the recruiting battle for him. Old Joe Pa thought he had Henne in the bag. He about split a gut when Henne announced for Michigan. Lots of Nit fans accused Michigan of recruiting violations after that, but it turns out Henne just wanted to come to Michigan. He was one of the guttiest players Michigan has had in the recent past. He played one of the OSU games with a separated non-throwing shoulder. Several times during the game, his shoulder popped out of joint while taking snaps. He had to go to the sideline to get it popped back in. Tough guy. He deserved a better record against those guys.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

He was always valiant and proud in defeat. Got to see that side of him four times.

Comment

harsh...but harsh
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

and you guys think I take losses badly ..
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    He was always valiant and proud in defeat. Got to see that side of him four times.
                    Which is TWICE as much as Stroud could take before he bailed.

Comment

Some are quicker learners than others

Comment

He'll probably learn that the NFL "just isn't for him" in about that long too.

Comment

Random, but I didn't realize Andy Reid had climbed his way up the all-time coaching list so high. He's #5 alltime for the most regular season wins and will pass Tom Landry next year.

Comment

i know he won more games then any other philly coach. would think he has a chance with kc for same thing

Comment

yeah hes behind hank stram by about 20

Comment

netflicks new series quarterbacks follows mahommes lfor the year among others

Comment

Working...
                                X