Michigan 45, Nebraska 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan 45, Nebraska 7

Nebraska is an ill-defined at best and mostly an unknown quantity for me. I've not seen any of the games live or after the fact. I'll let Wiz talk about them.

My issue is with Harbaugh teams on the road. I'm sure I could create a list of Harbaugh's away games, limit them to the first 6 weeks of CFB play (through game 6) and find consistency in weak performances. Penalties, bad tackling, incoherent offense and porous defense. M still has managed to win all of those games despite these troubles the last tow seasons. So, I have a bias that as information on Nebraska and individual match-ups becomes available during the week, I'll lose that bias and get a feel for this away game based on objective data. For now, I'll leave at that.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Seems like Michigan always gets road teams' best games. (adding an extra cup for the dong punch) I'll expect nothing less from the Huskers.

Rutsgers showed everyone how you beat Michigan today. They just didn't have the personnel to pull it off. I don't know if Nebraska has them either.

With a 3:30 kick, its going to have a night game feel to it before its over.

First impression is I think M will win, but won't cover.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Ludicrous.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

UNL won't score fucking 10 points.

Our D is good enough to keep the score from becoming ridiculous though.

HARBAUGH!!!!!!! 47 rhule 6
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

...and not that a night game atmosphere would help UNL in this game...but there is a HUGE difference in atmosphere in LNK between a night game and an afternoon game. A night game might gain us a +3 advantage in this one...afternnon...no factor at all. We do have a good rush defense giving up just 46 yards per game...but we have not faced a rushing ONSLAUGHT like HARBAUGH!!!!!!! Plus our D is going to be on the field for 45 minutes.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Michigan will sludgefart their way to a 27-13 win.

Comment

Sludgefart is probably a good word for it. M's defense has been solid against the run, but against Rutgers they showed some passing game weaknesses. Nebraska doesn't have a real passing threat but the following week at Minnesota, I expect some problems.

Comment

I'll let Wiz talk about them.
                I know the answer, he will sandbag till kickoff that N has no chance period. Michigan's first road test - more later.

Comment

Forecast for Saturday in LNK....mid 90's...so my advice is for you to forfeit....just too fucking hot to play....

fuckin' Trump & climate change.....
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

He wasn't kidding. 92 degrees on Saturday.

Comment

Also windy out of the SW at 15 to 25 with gusts to 30. What do the winds do in the stadium, Wiz? They swirl but at diminished speeds in the bowl that is below ground level in the Big House.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Winds are a bitch at Memorial Stadium. Have fun with that. Hang on to your Runza...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That would suck, but as I have stated many times, I don't make much of the weather forecast until a day or two out. Yes, it will be hot. We will know more about how hot and windy, like Thursday/Friday.

Comment

I asked God to have a windy day on Saturday. I'm pretty sure he loves me so prepare for the worst bucko...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
                              Calling a name that's lighter than air
                              Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
                              Everyone knows it's Windy

Comment

Working...
                              X