No announcement yet.

Michigan 49, Michigan State 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add a little gossip. Dennis Franklin said the best two teams in the nation are OSU and Penn State.
    I heard James Franklin say that, he also said during the week Penn State has played Ohio as well as anyone in the last two years --- ?
    James Franklin better start focusing on saving his job. PSU fans aren't happy with 1-9 against OSU and 3-6 against Michigan. If Michigan beats him in HV again this year, his butt is going to be red hot from that seat in the HC office.

Franklin is a classic douche bag. For him to say that OSU and PSU are the "two best teams in the nation" is just plain stupid. I wonder how much the folks in Athens, Georgia agree with that? PSU certainly isn't built to go in there and hammer the Bulldogs. And Franklin isn't a coach who could game plan a win over the Bulldogs ANYWHERE. There are several good teams in the country right now, but yesterday PSU joined the second level, not the first level. Had he won that game, then MAYBE he could make a stupid statement like that. But when you LOSE and still claim to be one of the 'two best teams" in the country?

Come on now.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

McCarthy also made Spartan fans disappear.

394551489_715590213927392_5034395733473830629_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=7UVTewRV9MkAX9kxics&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfD1X016iVh_5hzTR6LkPgfO4hUXmVjYoq8Q8WaoAQ8dPQ&oe=653A6BAB.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

James Franklin better start focusing on saving his job. PSU fans aren't happy with 1-9 against OSU and 3-6 against Michigan. If Michigan beats him in HV again this year, his butt is going to be red hot from that seat in the HC office.

Franklin is a classic douche bag. For him to say that OSU and PSU are the "two best teams in the nation" is just plain stupid. I wonder how much the folks in Athens, Georgia agree with that? PSU certainly isn't built to go in there and hammer the Bulldogs. And Franklin isn't a coach who could game plan a win over the Bulldogs ANYWHERE. There are several good teams in the country right now, but yesterday PSU joined the second level, not the first level. Had he won that game, then MAYBE he could make a stupid statement like that. But when you LOSE and still claim to be one of the 'two best teams" in the country?

Come on now.
        Totally, I thought the play calling by Penn State in that game was horrible. Especially on 3rd down. When you have it at 3rd and one, RUN THE DAMN BALL! OSU isn’t built to stop the short run, but Franklin had to try to get cute and win with trick plays that OSU saw right through. They couldn’t convert a 3rd down to save their lives.

Comment

Stay classy MSU

F9AllCrWYAAszkY?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty bad when you are flipping off the crowd at home. But Sparty's not exactly the benchmark for integrity, are they?

Comment

Well it was essentially a road game for Sparty last night.

Comment

75,000 folks went home having learned Adolf Hitler was, in fact, Austrian.

Comment

...and Jeffrey Dahmer was an Ohioan...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

They need to find another Duffy Daugherty.

And include the uniforms they wore when he was coach as well.

Comment

• I dunno- I'm pretty satisfied with the kind of clowns that Sparty's been hiring in the last couple of decades.

Comment

Working...
                      X