No announcement yet.

NC Game. M 34, W 13.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Kirk Campbell is going to be promoted to OC. He's been the QB coach for the last few years. JJ had great things to say about him.

That's good for continuity. Same plays, no 'new system' being installed.

The system isn't broke, and doesn't need fixing. It just needs to be handed off to the right people.

And since expectations are low, (extremely low in the opinion of some opposing fans) there is some room for a learning curve.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• oops .. sorry Jeff. Cross posted what you said.

Comment

• 423005553_888929943242106_8012246645488958602_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dd5e9f&_nc_ohc=9vk9VH-sKjIAX9ICW8U&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfBm0u_u7qzBOgjfSlxobByZgZ7Jqz0b1UDx2YfrFDuVbg&oe=65BB0D4A.

If this is true, its a huge "keep". Please be true.

Comment

• Sherrone Moore: 1-0 career record vs Buckeyes

Comment

• Well, at least he wasn't born on 3rd base. He's already crossed home plate. 😋😋

Comment

• I haven't posted here much in recent years, but what a wild ride for Michigan Football. I wasn't able to make it to either of the playoff games, but I did go to the parade in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Its been great fun these last three seasons. A lot to be proud of.

Its also looking good for the future. The new guy is a good man.

Comment

• Reflecting on the season, I realized that I only went to one home game but made three road trips. In the four games Michigan outscored the opponent by a combined 151-14. I'm still pissed about the 14.

Comment

• I don't think we could have asked for a better outcome. What Harbaugh has managed to do (either coincidentally or on purpose) is to take the focus of fan and media attention off of him and put it back on the M football program. Classic Harbaugh.

If Jim had stayed, all we would have heard in the off-season is talk of the impending "death penalty" for Michigan. If the NCAA had not issued a finding on hamburger gate by the start of the 2024 season, that would have continued to be the lead story for M football with a super focus on that story during every Harbaugh press conference. Now, the lead CFB story won't be on JH but rather on Sherone Moore and team 145. I'm excited about that.

Whatever the outcome of the NCAA's investigations, those will be back-ground noise as Moore and team 145 "smash" it's opponents in 2024.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Former Michigan DC Mike McDonald has been hired as the new HC of the Seattle Seahawks. He is the youngest HC in the NFL.

Congrats to Mike McDonald. There was never a doubt that this was going to happen. He's a talented coach and a great teacher of the game. Seattle made a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X