Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan is up 1-0 over #2 North Dakota at the start of the second.

ND lost to Minn Duluth.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I just got home in time to catch the 3rd period.

This is INTENSE!

Comment

• 9 minutes to go and Michigan is holding on.

Penalty on Michigan, though.

8:50 left. No-Dak has been in Michigan's zone for probably 2/3 of this period.

Comment

• Michigan kills the penalty!

Comment

• 6:32 left.

Comment

• Michigan being outshot 37 to 17.

Comment

• Michigan had a breakaway but got stoned. 3:58 left.

Comment

• 1:51 left....

Comment

• EMPTY NETTER!!!! 35.8 left. 2-0 MEEEEEECHIGAN!

Comment

• You could talk about it all night and not say enough about what Shawn Hunwick just did. That kid deserved to give a performance like that in a Frozen Four game.

Comment

• Puckgame. On to Saturday.

Comment

• Damn, how many times have we watched Michigan or the Red Wings outshoot someone 40-20 and lose over the years? Nice to see US have the unbeatable goalie for a change!

Comment

• Hockey, in short 3-game series or especially one-game win-or-done situations is so often decided by the hot goalie, not to mention the defense behind that hot goalie.

We have that red-hot goalie so far in the play-offs, got to keep Hunwick hot for ONE MORE WIN on Saturday!!

Missed the entire game tonight(working)---got it on DVR to watch tomorrow---but man, am I pumped!!!

Comment

• Hunwick is living every American kid's dream right now. Told he was not good enough over and over again, not even given a scholarship, now he is one win away from winning a national title. And he isn't riding a great team to easy victory either, he's leading the charge!

Comment

• What's the scouting report on UM-Duluth? I don't really follow NCAA hockey.... But I will watch this final!

Comment

Working...
                                X