X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 'em hell, Louie!!

Comment

• A great video of the kids having some fun. Funny stuff:

[ame="http://blip.tv/file/4994258"]Bonus Video: Winnett, Caporusso & Burlon have some fun at the Frozen Four - HockeybuzzTV - blip.tv@@AMEPARAM@@player.setPostsId(5012099);play er.setUsersId(634406);player.setUsersLogin("Hockey buzz")@@AMEPARAM@@5012099@@AMEPARAM@@Hockeybuzz[/ame]

Comment

• Michigan will be the home team and will wear maize jerseys tonight.

They wore maize in '96 and '98 as well. I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• These guys are having too much fun. Don't they know they have a hockey game to play?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            These guys are having too much fun. Don't they know they have a hockey game to play?
            They really are. It's so great and refreshing. They are just enjoying the whole experience, it seems.

Comment

• Does Michigan get #10?
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Screwed by an early whistle once again. It wouldn't be an NCAA tournament game without a ref screwing Michigan out of a goal.

Guess that is the payback for the really bad offsides call on Thursday.
                Last edited by Jamie H; April 9, 2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                  Screwed by an early whistle once again. It wouldn't be an NCAA tournament game without a ref screwing Michigan out of a goal.

Guess that is the payback for the really bad offsides call on Thursday.
                  You're right there, Jamie. And then having to listen to them on ESPN with their defending of teh referee and what "he was thinking" when he "intended" to blow the whistle before the puck went in. I'm about to turn the volume on the TV off and find this one on WTKA's audio feed.

Comment

• My bad, the puck was in the net BEFORE the whistle blew. So we are just being screwed by the fucking retarded "intent to blow a whistle" rule, which may be the fucking stupidest rule in all of sports.

I don't understand why hockey is the one sport where the rules are based on when an official "thinks" about doing something instead of when he actually DOES something. Does football stop the clock when the official "thinks" about signaling for the clock to stop? No they wait for the signal. Unbelievably retarded rule.
                    Last edited by Jamie H; April 9, 2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Ref didn't get a chance to blow that one dead. 1-0 good guys.

Comment

• good start, tho it really should be 2-0 but for the f'n ref brainfart. If Hunwick continues to look sharp as he has so far, I like our chances

Comment

• I really hate ESPN----instead of staying with the game at the 1st intermission, the ignore what's happened so far in the NCAA Championship Hockey Game and cover the damn yankmes and bosox and everything else that doesn't matter. Just wish they wouldn't act like this is a "minor" sport

Comment

• ...and to add insult to injury, M/D just ties it up

Comment

• Michigan's Clare gets whistled for a penalty, now we gotta kill another Power play

Comment

• penalty on M/D with 29 sec to go in the PP, so we go 4-on-4, then a 1:31 power play for us---great opp to retake the lead here

Comment

Working...
                                X