Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But only after Owen Power and Kent Johnson are returned to Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Comment

• Coast to coast! THE Ohio State defenseman, didnt stand a chance.

Comment

• With the sweep of the fucking Buckeyes, Michigan has now won 8 straight (6 without the 4 Olympians) and 12 of their last 13. The only blemish is an OT loss at Minnesota. They haven’t been beaten in regulation since December 11.

Unfortunately, the Gophers have been on a huge roll, too. Michigan holds a narrow 51-49 lead for the Big Ten regular season title. We play two at ND to close the season. Minny has a pair with lowly Wisconsin so expect them to sweep. Not much room for error.

Comment

• Looks like our 4 Olympians will be back in time for Notre Lame.
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Yep. I was bellyaching about losing them, then we went 6-0 without them. Now I’m worried about messing up the chemistry with them coming back! Haha.

Comment

• Michigan scored first but lost at ND 4-1. Michigan still hasn’t won the conference regular season crown in it’s 9 season existence. The only other member to not win it is MSU.

Comment

• After beating MSU 4-1 the other night, UM followed up with an 8-0 ass whupping to end the Sparties’ season in the Big 10 tourney. 7 Wolverines had at least 2 points in the game. Not yet known who M will host in the semi’s.

Comment

• Probably Notre Dame. They'll get the highest seeded winner of the other two series. Minnesota gets the lowest seed.

Here's another stupid question for you hockey guys.

Why is "off sides" a thing? Why is it so bad if a player precedes the puck into the zone? I get it in football, where you don't want a 350 lb DL getting a head start before the snap, but I don't get why its a problem on a break away if an offensive player crosses the blue line before the puck. Its a like a fast break in basketball, no?

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Same reason you wouldn’t want wide receivers down field prior to the snap (if you’re defense). With only 5 players on the ice, it would create an unfair advantage. Imagine if you could keep Larkin in front of the opposing goal….or Connor McDavid in front of the Wings goal. Not good for the game.
                      Last edited by Obi-Jon; March 6, 2022, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• ND beat Wisconsin to advance to the semi finals against Michigan. Single elimination being played at Yost.

Comment

• Sold out! Should be a good one.

Comment

• Puck drops at 6:30 Saturday.
                            Last edited by Obi-Jon; March 12, 2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Michigan advances to the Big Ten Championship game tonight by beating ND 2-1 at Yost.

Suck it ND.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good Guys Win!!! Beat notre dame 2-1 !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X