This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Cornell beats Maine 3-1. Eat a dick, Stephen King! Woo!

Playing Denver next on saturday for a Frozen Four spot. Hopefully they're worn out some from their double OT game.

Goofers beat Wiz's beloved alma mater
    Nebraska-Omaha? You are a moron. I'm a Nebraska-Kearney alum. STFU.

Lopers >>> Mavericks
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan rallies with 3 goals in the 3rd to beat North Dakota 4-3!! Michigan didn’t look like they deserved to be on the same ice as NoDak through 40 minutes but dominates the 3rd. Shots were 14-1 at one point. UND scores late to make it stressful but we hung on.

Michigan vs. Sparty Sunday at 6:30 for a trip to the Frozen Four! Let’s Gooooo!!!

Comment

• FROZEN FOUR BOUND!!

Michigan got the result they deserved last weekend with a 5-2 SHELLACKING of Sparty. With 4 third period goals on Easter Sunday it’s pretty clear that god hates Michigan State, and rightfully so.

Michigan will face #1 overall seed Boston College in St. Paul in 11 days.

If for some unexplainable reason you missed the game, it is a MUST that you find the Nazar to Brindley goal that put us up 4-2. Sparty tied the game 2-2 with about 9 minutes left on a wide open PP goal. Michigan responded with two goals in a span of 12 seconds, the 2nd of which is one of the prettiest goals I’ve ever seen. If I get a good clip with replays I’ll post it.

Comment

• Here it is! JUB for the win.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fucking Denver

Comment

• Welp, Denver ended up winning the whole thing again.

Comment

Working...
                X