Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was a long-shot anyway but Dante Exum has declared for the NBA.

Comment

• 2016 guard Tyus Battle is planning an official visit to Michigan on June 7th. He's 6'5" and rated #7 in ESPN's rankings. 247 sports has Syracuse as the favorite but I think booking a visit that far in advance says something. I believe the 2nd week of June is when Beilein likes to extend offers to Juniors-to-be.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeryfBnKZWg"]Tyus Battle (ESPN #7 in 2016) Official Mixtape - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• We got any good looking replacements for Horford and McGary on the radar for 15?

Comment

• Zimmerman

Comment

• *'14: Hatch (SG), Chatman (SF), Wilson (PF) and Doyle (C)...

The plan was just two guards for '15, might be difficult to land a true point guard with Walton ('13) looking like a 3+ year starter. Top targets are Luke Kennard, Jalen Coleman, Soso Jambo... M will probably have attrition to open up another scholarship for '15.

Comment

• Might be too early to say on that. I think the only offers out are to Kennard, Brunson and Coleman. I don't think we get Kennard and people think we lead for Brunson and Coleman. I'm not sure Zimmerman has visited to get his offer, but he or Ellenson would be my top 2 choices for bigs. I think it's too early to say where we sit with either recruitment too. Give me Brunson, Coleman and one of those 2 and I'd like to call it good.

Comment

• M seems to have fallen out of Kennard sweepstakes. UK or Duke with OSU having hometown puncher's chance.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will be interesting with Kennard. Isn't he a legacy there, or has some other very meaningful UK connection? He wants to be there. But at some point you'd think some of those kids take a look at the depth chart and wonder.

Comment

• You'd think. And to see players actually, you know, get better.

Comment

• I was going to include that, because they don't seem to actually get better while they are there, but one can't deny the track record of players that go under Calipari and move on to meaningful NBA careers, so even if the criticism is fair it's not gonna be useful. If a few of them flame out and do nothing, that'll help that cause.

Comment

• Duke is a serious player, too.

I think his love for UK is not as significant as some think. UK has gads to offer, but he won't puck them just because he is a fan.

Comment

• Soso Jambo?

Comment

• He's as good of a football/rb recruit as he is a basketball/sg recruit and has (or at least had) mutual interest in M; in both sports. Soso Jamabo.

Comment

• He's a RB in college. And I think M would be a big longshot for him.

Comment

• I'd rather have Awesome Jamabo

Comment

Working...
                                X