Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news is very good news in this case. The longer we are in the dark about either Battle or Cumberland, the higher the probability we get Battle.

Comment

• Feels like it, yeah. If it's gonna happen, let's see that UConn visit set up and happen quickly.

Comment

• You guys really think that there's a chance Battle will re-commit to Michigan?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I do if the family dynamics are what I read. I'd love to know what Beilein told Cumberland. He won't take Plan B in this case unless Battle is out.

Comment

• Battle hasn't decommitted. He's just checking out the local schools. I don't think it ends well for M but he may still end up here

Comment

• Cumberland to Cincinnati.

Hope springs eternal for Battle re-upping with UM.

Comment

• Battle isn't looking likely.

Comment

• Why do you say that?

Comment

• Another 2016 5-star player showing some interest in Michigan.

Bridges, a Flint native, is considering Michigan, Michigan State, Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, Iowa State, North Carolina and North Carolina State.

Comment

• I can think of at least a half dozen I'd put before Izzo, but not this guy ...

Comment

• Wrong thread.

Comment

• wrong forum

Comment

• oops

Comment

• Battle to 'Cuse. Bummer. Not sure I'm buying that we have a shot at Bridges, but if we refuse to use another scholarship on a big then might as well keep trying.

Comment

• There are already 2 centers in the 2016.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X