This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    He also didn't know that McGary was going to get injured to miss most of his sophomore year, which is the only reason why he considered staying in the first place. Best case for McGary from the day he set foot on campus was "two and done". Belein did a terrible job of planning on it.
    Meh... yeah i guess there's a lot of truth to that as well.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• There is truth to that. The departure of Horford, however, probably was unexpected. I think he would've been a decent enough placeholder for a year while Donnal, Doyle and Wilson (had he been healthy) were brought along with less demand out of them.

Comment

• Michigan hosted 2017 SG Jordan Poole (#94 in the 247 composite) and 2016 SF Brendan Bailey (#67 247) yesterday. Sam Webb says they offered Bailey. Bailey is planning on going on a LDS mission and reclassifying to 2018.

Comment

• According to UMHoops, Poole was offered as well.

Comment

• 2017 F Jaren Jackson will be visiting this weekend. Rivals has him as a 6'9" PF, 247 has him as a 6'8" SF. His 247 composite is #73. He's from Indiana and visited IU last weekend.

Comment

• Didn't know where to post this, but there is a major sex scandal hitting Louisville. A woman who supplied the dancers (who took money for intercourse from recruits) wrote a book from extensive notes she had taken. ESPN broke the story today, and so far there is a lot of evidence distinct from the woman.

This has allegedly been going on since 2010, so it is about, and involving, players who played against UM in the NCG. Pitino almost had to know. Worth watching to see what penalties, if any, are assessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                Didn't know where to post this, but there is a major sex scandal hitting Louisville. A woman who supplied the dancers (who took money for intercourse from recruits) wrote a book from extensive notes she had taken. ESPN broke the story today, and so far there is a lot of evidence distinct from the woman.

This has allegedly been going on since 2010, so it is about, and involving, players who played against UM in the NCG. Pitino almost had to know. Worth watching to see what penalties, if any, are assessed.
                Asterisk game.

Comment

• Does this mean we're champs!!!!! Fu Pitino!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll give you one guess as to how this affects Petino's future at Louisville.

Comment

• He's off to find another job really soon before the poop hits the fan?

Comment

• They are naming a building after him?

Comment

• Sure, they'll forget all the shit not too long after he's gone but they'll always remember the national title.

Comment

• Jordan Poole, '17 combo guard expected to announce for Michigan tonight. Love his game. Only '17 kid to get an offer at this point:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOOnuNEVSrg"]Jordan Poole Sophomore Season Highlight Video | Milwaukee Rufus King | 6&#39;3" Guard Class of 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Stocked at the wings for a while. What's the purpose of even recruiting anybody at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                Jordan Poole, '17 combo guard expected to announce for Michigan tonight. Love his game. Only '17 kid to get an offer at this point:

Jordan Poole Sophomore Season Highlight Video | Milwaukee Rufus King | 6&#39;3" Guard Class of 2017 - YouTube
                                It's official. I didn't watch all 13 minutes of that highlight video but I liked what I saw. Nice shot and makes some smart passes.
                                Last edited by *JD*; October 23, 2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X