This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo' MoBamba

Harlem's Mohamed Bamba is a top-3 prospect in the Class of 2017 and though he'll likely sign with a traditional power, he hasn't ruled out Harvard. We caught...

Comment

• I hope he enjoyed the football game. McDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (c:

Comment

• A bit from the Bamba Blog

One of my favorite parts about this process is getting to know the coaches. I love talking to Coach Shaka at Texas. I think it’s because he’s a little younger and he always finds a way to connect with me. I love talking to Coach Cal too; he always finds a way to teach me something in our conversations. I know he’s dedicated to me getting better.

A coach I’ve started talking to more is Coach Amaker. He’s really good at displaying what Harvard can do for me, not just as a basketball player, but also as a businessman.

I’ve got a great relationship with Coach Ollie at Connecticut too. Same for Coach Turgeon at Maryland; he really looked out for me when we were in Chile. And Coach Beilein is just really wise. He’s a guy you can just learn a lot from.
        Mohamed Bamba, the No. 3 overall player in the ESPN 100, made history last season when he led Westtown School to its first state title in any sport since the school’s inception in 1799. He dominate…

Comment

• FWIW, it looks like Mo Bamba enjoyed his visit:

I was told by a source who spent some time with Bamba this weekend that his family was “absolutely loving it” on Michigan’s campus and that Bamba himself integrated well with what the Wolverines are offering.

The source also added that Bamba said he would “take some time to process it all”, referring to the visit as a whole.

As expected, Michigan hosted five-star center Mo Bamba for an official visit over the weekend.

Comment

• Excellent to just have a chance with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              Excellent to just have a chance with him.
              It's only excellent if he ends up at Michigan

Comment

• Well if you have enough chances, you're bound to land one of them. M hasn't enough chances lately with big men.

Comment

• Wow.. I just looked at his measurements. I didn't realize that kid is 6'11!! That kid is that big and moves like that? Amazing

What's also amazing is his list of suitors. 247 has Duke at 79% and Kentucky following at a 21% lean. That's some stiff competition.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Wow.. I just looked at his measurements. I didn't realize that kid is 6'11!! That kid is that big and moves like that? Amazing

What's also amazing is his list of suitors. 247 has Duke at 79% and Kentucky following at a 21% lean. That's some stiff competition.
                    umhoops reports in that article that he was measured most recently at a Nike camp and was 7'1" with a 7'9.5" wingspan.

YES, PLEASE!

Comment

• Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I have a feeling Mo Bamba is going to be that super blue-chipper that comes to Michigan.

Comment

• STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

Comment

• I've had that feeling a few times before and haven't landed one yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            I've had that feeling a few times before and haven't landed one yet.
                            Maybe it was indigestion.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I had a good feeling about McGary.

Comment

• Me too. There was that quote from his HS coach a few months before he committed.

Comment

Working...
                                X