X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom.

Comment

• NICE!

Let's hope this is the beginning of a really great class. It's now officially at the level of good. Johns looks like a SF to me, with a game that goes above the rim.

Comment

• That boosted Michigan up to the #10 recruiting class on 247's board.

Comment

• He's a prefect 4 Imo. Ability to play both obvi.

Comment

• Meh. He's soft, lazy, took money, and Sparty cooled on him anyway:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nance to NW...very interesting timing. Not a loss if we get Iggy and/or Hunter. Nance is a good 2-3 years away from being something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                Meh. He's soft, lazy, took money, and Sparty cooled on him anyway:

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/B...ed-hi-53377199
                LOL, they cooled on him because they had no shot at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                  Nance to NW...very interesting timing. Not a loss if we get Iggy and/or Hunter. Nance is a good 2-3 years away from being something.
                  Perhaps Donlon was the lead recruiter on him? Saddi was lead for Johns.

Comment

• It sucks that we didn't even get him for his OV, scheduled for July 1st. His OV at NW was this past Tuesday.

Comment

• John's is a 4 in college basketball...

Jerome Hunter and Iggy are my wish list.

Comment

• He was supposedly still all Blue at the team camp last weekend. He either didn't like the Johns commit(the staff was pressuring johns to wrap it up before months end), M dropped him (less likely) or the NW staff just closed it up.

Would much rather lose out on him than Johns/Iggy/Hunter, especially if nance wanted to play the 4...dont even want him as a 4.

Comment

• Nance looks like a shot-blocker and some scouting services list him at 6'10". That, and his pedigree are why I'm a little bummed we didn't land him.

Comment

• Taylor Currie is reclassifying to 2018. That changes things a bit.

Comment

• Michigan offered Hunter Tyson on his unofficial visit today. He's not rated very highly on the 247 composite. He does (according to that site) have offers from Clemson, Tennessee, Wake Forrest & DePaul, as well as some mid-majors. Apparently, he also had a recent growth-spurt to 6'7".

Comment

• So, with Currie reclassifying, Michigan only has 1 available scholarship left for 2018. It's almost a lock they'll have 2, unless Mo stays for his senior year. I can also easily see Teske transfer.

They now have offers out to:

F Ignas Brazdeikis #94 (247)
                                F Jerome Hunter #123
                                F Damezi Anderson #83
                                F Race Thompson #75
                                G Noah Locke #121
                                F Hunter Tyson #267

Comment

Working...
                                X