Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I'd rather have RJ, Iggy certainly would be a great add.

Looking at this video, he certainly has a polish to his game already. He knows what he's doing out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      It would be big. Getting one top-50 guy can get the ball rolling for 1 or 2 more.
      Johns has now dropped to #70 in his 247 Composite. What's up with that? I think he was #47 or #49 when he committed.

In other composite rankings news:

Barrett is still #1.

Iggy is now at #66.

Noah Locke (#71) is visiting next weekend.

DeJulius is #152.

Since reclassifying, Currie is now #191 in the 2018 class.

Comment

• Iggy visit went about as well as it can without a commitment, like him a lot more than his #66 ranking... John's is about where he should be, #70...

Hopefully Locke visit this weekend goes as well as Iggy.

Comment

• Johns and Iggy are both top 50 guys
          Easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            Iggy visit went about as well as it can without a commitment
            Source?

BTW- take this for what it's worth. Barrett's visit to UK:

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              Source?

BTW- take this for what it's worth. Barrett's visit to UK:

https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky/...tt-visit-vibes
              Don't know who's WMs, but balas at rivals said as much and that he wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't finish his visits. Sounds like us vs Vandy.

Comment

• Would you post his article?

Comment

• 247 Wolverine, either Shaw or Lorenz said in insider forum.

Comment

• Cut and paste, boys. Cut and paste.

Comment

• Stay up to date with all the Michigan Wolverines sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        :-|

Comment

• Here's some non-pay-per-view content, which may echo whatever you guys have been reading and keeping to yourselves. :-)

Iggy Brazdeikis, the 6-foot-8, 220-pound shooting guard from Orangeville (ON) Prep, took the first of his official visits to Michigan last weekend and then hosted Michigan coach John Beilein at school on Tuesday.

“[The visit] was really good, they really took care of me and my family,” he said Wednesday by phone. “We had a great time. We learned a lot and I saw their style of play and the players work out. I enjoyed everything.”

The Wolverines see him “playing on the wing and on the perimeter.”

“They see me as a playmaker creating for others but also myself,” he said. “That’s what they see me as, coming off ball screens and showing how versatile I am.”

Beilein came this week to reinforce his interest.

“He really wants me and he sees me fitting very well in the system,” he said. “He knows how versatile I am and he thinks I would be a good fit.”

Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew was also in to see Brazdeikis Monday ahead of his second official visit there this coming weekend.

“I have Vanderbilt this weekend,” he said. “I took an unofficial last year and I loved Nashville as a city. I love the school, I love the academic part of it. And Coach Bryce Drew is a great coach, he has a great mind for basketball. It’s a young program under Coach Drew and it’s interesting and I want to see how I can fit and how they can use me.”
                          Brazdeikis next visits Florida Sept. 29.

“I’ve actually been to their facility a couple of times because our team had a tournament down in Florida,” he said. “I really like coach Mike White and the coaching staff there. They have great facilities and it really seems like a great place to develop and become a better basketball player>’

Head coaches from Illinois and Virginia Tech are expected in to see Brazdeikis on Wednesday.

“At this point I’m going to go through my [three] visits and go from there,” he said.
                          According to Scout, Brazdeikis is ranked as the No. 42 overall player in the Class of 2018 and the No. 10 player at his position.

WRITTEN BY ADAM ZAGORIA

Zagoria@hotmail.com

Comment

• Fuck you found it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Fuck you found it!!!
                              A comma or a period would really help me figure out the intent here....

Comment

• Fuck, you found it!!

Comment

Working...
                                X