Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I meant that he should have been drafted somewhere in the 2nd round rather than not being drafted. But yes, the fact that he wasn't drafted DOES indicate how lucky he was to stick with a team. How many undrafted guys stick with a team each year? 1? 2?

Comment

• I don't know exactly but it's got to be a fairly low number.

I think Will Bynum was undrafted but he went overseas for a few years before landing in Detroit.

I'm not sure how much of a plus that was but he did have some highlight moments here and there.

Comment

• The dookies are Tweeting that McGary is a heavy Michigan lean and that it doesn't look good for them.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          The dookies are Tweeting that McGary is a heavy Michigan lean and that it doesn't look good for them.
          That's terrific news if we in fact land McGary; does he have an announcement date?
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I was just about to post about that:

From Twitland....

umhoops Dylan Burkhardt

Duke perspective. RT @BlueDevilNation I can now say that Michigan is the favorite to land Mitch McGary. Not looking good on this one.

3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Comment

• The rumor I heard from someone who supposedly spent time with him while he was here, was that he wanted to commit to Michigan the weekend he was here. He really enjoyed himself. But, his parents wanted him to take his remaining visits, especially to Duke and North Carolina.

Seems like maybe the kid is finally going to be allowed to make the decision now. Even if he's a one-or-two-and-done, he will be a great addition to the incoming class, and to the immediate future of Michigan basketball. This one could get us back into the elite of college basketball.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Absolutely what M needs, which he could be here this season.

Comment

• Sounds now like he's going to take a little more time with the process.

Comment

• Oh, yeah?

Comment

• Okay, now I've seen the reports that point to Mitch still being up in the air. Everything is still hearsay. That's been the case up until now and will be until he makes his choice.

Comment

• You can be sure that Duke and North Carolina won't give up easily.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• North Carolina seems to be out. Says he's down to michigan, duke and Florida. Ill bet its Michigan or duke....hes announcing next week. Id put $ on Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            North Carolina seems to be out. Says he's down to michigan, duke and Florida. Ill bet its Michigan or duke....hes announcing next week. Id put $ on Michigan.
                            Hope you're right Oracle. May be a "one and done" deal with McGary but could put M on the map as a national power recruiting-wise.
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I really don't know about one and dones with the state of the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                I really don't know about one and dones with the state of the NBA.
                                Great point, JD. Hey, make sure to grab a rally slice right before his announcement!

Comment

Working...
                                X