Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't heard much in terms of updates on Hatch's recovery, only news I've really gathered is that his time-off from school (which he missed a lot) might've kept him from graduating with his '13 class. Key word is might as he's an EXCELLENT student and has time to make-up for missed time. Basketball? I've got nothing, we'll see whether he plays AAU this late spring/summer to see where he is.

Comment

• Some verbal commits and some potential recruits were at last night's game:

Michigan hosted a handful of commitments and recruiting targets for Saturday night’s win over Ohio State. The group was highlighted by commitments Mark Donnal, Zak Irvin and Derrick Walton along with big time 2014 targets like Tyler Wideman, Devin Booker and Jamal Poplar. Check out the full gallery of spotted recruits after the jump.

Comment

• Rivals.com says GR III is tops on their "most likely to rise in the rankings" list. He is #34 right now. They also list him now at 6'7".

Comment

• He's a top 20 type talent, a guy who will have an impact immediately as a true freshman.

Comment

• I was surprised that he didn't make the McDonald's team. He looks better than some of the guys in it.

Comment

• it's better that Little Dog gets snubbed now ... he'll have even more to prove when he's on campus.

Comment

• Nik (or Nick) going off!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPnDXotNLnQ&feature=player_embedded"]Nick Stauskas MVP of St.Marks vs Tilton Championship Game - MIchigan Bound - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Nice! He must have scored quite a bundle...

Comment

• our incomings are prepping for winning titles:

Future Michigan basketball big man Mitch McGary earned a national championship Wednesday night. McGary, a 6-foot-10, 260-pound five-star power forward, scored 12 points to help ...

Comment

• Impressive!

Comment

• The incoming Michigan threesome looks so impressive! M will no doubt be preseason top ten. But MSU also has a monster class coming in. So which team will be better next year? How about OSU?

Comment

• M, Indiana, Ohio and MSU all look pretty loaded... Illini not far behind in 'talent'...

Rest the league looks pretty mediocre; Wisky, Purdue & NW lose their stars or best player; Minn, Neb, PSU still look to be near the bottom of the league. Iowa probably mediocre as usual...

To me it looks like the B10 will become more top heavy; top 4-5 teams will be really good but the rest the league looks significantly less impressive than this season. Without seeing early entries, top to differentiate the top teams. Ohio probably has the most talent if everyone returns but they are the most likely to lose someone to EE.

Comment

• I wonder if Trey will leave early? I didn't think it was even a remote possibility at the beginning of the year, but now I am starting to worry. This WILL set us back if it happens.

Comment

• He's too short, IMO. I think after a monster season next year incl. getting past the sweets he could, or otherwise as a junior. But 5-11 is really a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                                I wonder if Trey will leave early? I didn't think it was even a remote possibility at the beginning of the year, but now I am starting to worry. This WILL set us back if it happens.
                                PB, go pick up the latest issue of MAD Magazine, stare at a picture of Alfred E. Newman, and chant, over and over again, "What, me worry?"

Comment

Working...
                                X