This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    I think that it's probably a certainty that McGary will be back next year.
    I think it is probably pretty safe to say that Mitch will be back for all four years.
    The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Hiring a recruits coach or AAU coach goes a long ways in regards to landing some kids; re: KBD. Illinois is the one who made the hire, if M wants him they'll have to hire his parents.

Comment

• I really like Diops game, but Booker will be the headliner in that class.

Comment

• Assuming a few things, I'd be willing to hire his mom...

Comment

• I like Booker more too but it sounds like Diop is going to follow his coach to the Illini. With Hardaway graduating in '14 and imo likely early departure of Robinson III, M needs a couple strong wing guys in this class. Blueitt, Tate are a step-down from Diop.

Comment

• I dream of Michigan somehow entering the Andrew Wiggins Sweepstakes

Comment

• Zak Irvin and Mark Donnell are signed, sealed and delivered. Walton's having a ceremony at his high school Friday. Boom.

Comment

• Now sounds like Diop is back towards Michigan. Not bad news.

Comment

• Three good articles on 3 good recruits and kids.

When Derrick Walton was about four years old, he would go to basketball games at Kettering High School, where his dad, Derrick Walton Sr., coached. The younger Walton would often wander onto the court during halftime and put up jump shots. “He used to shoot jump shots at halftime and he would shoot 3-pointers at […]

Zak Irvin should be going to Indiana next season. The lanky 6-foot-6 athletic sharpshooter from Fishers should be on the fast track to playing significant minutes for one of college basketball’s most storied programs. After all, Irvin is an Indiana kid, born and raised. His prodigious talent has been evident almost his whole life. His father, […]

North Carolina won the NCAA tournament in 2005, but one of the more compelling stories of that year’s tournament centered around a team that didn’t make it out of the Elite Eight. Current Michigan coach John Beilein’s West Virginia Mountaineers fielded a team featuring two incredible shooters: one was Mike Gansey, a 6-foot-4 guard. The […]

Comment

• Very good news!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Now sounds like Diop is back towards Michigan. Not bad news.

Where did you read this good news?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                          Where did you read this good news?
                          Yeah, the next day Bates-Diop and today Jasean Tate (27th and 43rd according to ESPN) flip to Ohio St.

Suck

Comment

• Ohio St. to 2014 recruits.. WHo would you rather battle SF minutes with: GRIII and Zak Irvin or Laquinton Ross?

Comment

• I always thought KBD would be a 4 in Beilein's system and G3 is probably going to be in the NBA by the time the 2014-2015 season comes.

KBD said he was really interesting in going to a school with a strong Engineering program. I guess that priority dropped a few notches.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                                I always thought KBD would be a 4 in Beilein's system and G3 is probably going to be in the NBA by the time the 2014-2015 season comes.

KBD said he was really interesting in going to a school with a strong Engineering program. I guess that priority dropped a few notches.
                                It's fairly strong I guess 30th overall. But it is literally the eighth best in the big 10.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X