Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN also says that the schmucks, ND and Purdue offered him. He looks like the classic old Gene Keady center.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIUSsIp1f0"]Rick Doyle Dominates Florida Camp! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• On the info of one of the vids, it says he has a 7'2" wingspan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxDT7mYdkQ"]Ricky Doyle Basketball highlights 11/12.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• And he's only 16. Has a lot of time to develop.

Comment

• He's not very fluid-looking but he looks like he has a decent touch and is aggressive and active.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              He's not very fluid-looking but he looks like he has a decent touch and is aggressive and active.
              Yeah looks like his dunks is all wing span. Heavy legs, slow movement, slow leaper. Should be useful, 7-2 wing span plus what looks like great strength should make him a rotation player.

Donnal OTOH looked like a great leaper and played light on his feet. He could be a good starter in a couple years.
              Last edited by Deuce; March 11, 2013, 06:54 PM.
              The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Keep in mind, those highlights are from his sophomore year.

Comment

• For me personally that was my best year...

Comment

• I don't know why anyone is surprised by Crean's outburst yesterday.

People like him, Izzo, Tressel, Kryczewski, and Saban have had people fooled for years. He showed his true character on the floor at Crisler Center yesterday. Shame on anyone who still may consider him a "classy" individual.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You're filing Izzo and Coach K in the same spot as Tressell and Saban?

Comment

• I'll admit Coach K is a stretch, but I still think that underneath all that "nice guy" exterior, there's a guy who talks a whole lot differently when he's addressing the guys in the locker room.

Izzo and Crean are carbon copies of each other, IMO. Izzo manages to keep it out of the public eye better than Crean

Comment

• I'll admit Coach K is a stretch, but I still think that underneath all that "nice guy" exterior, there's a guy who talks a whole lot differently when he's addressing the guys in the locker room.

That's called ``manners''. He has them. So does Izzo. Crean may be different, but chrissakes already...

Comment

• I'll let you respect Izzo for me, sir. I don't like the guy, and I never will. I see him in the same light as Tressel.

Comment

• Well no kidding. Have you any valid reasons? Running up the score a decade ago and being cantankerous at times doesn't really count. Are you saying Izzo is unethical?

Comment

• There are a lot of Tressel types out there that put a shiny exterior on their morally bankrupt interior. Not sure I'd put that label on Izzo unless I had more evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X