This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman article:

However, Zimmerman did take notice of how the Michigan coaching staff used Mitch McGary throughout the tournament.
    “They run the same play that we do for Dream Vision, so I was interested to see how he runs the position and how he runs everything,” Zimmerman said. “It was really cool, and I was able to compare it to how I did things at that position.
    “He did a lot of things that I try to do. It seems like he was a great fit and they had him doing the right things.”

Zimmerman sees himself in McGary’s passing ability, as well as the star big man’s versatility. Soon, Zimmerman hopes to emulate the all-out style McGary plays with as well.

Zimmerman is unsure of his upcoming visit schedule and still has a long ways to go before making a decision. But Michigan remains high on his list.

“I like their history, that’s always a big thing,” Zimmerman said. “And how they show improvement a lot and how they use all their players to their strengths.”
    Stephen Zimmerman cemented his position as one of the very best class of 2015 prospects in the nation during both April live evaluation periods. Zimmerman – a consensus top five recruit – has been dominant throughout the spring. The seven-footer possesses a scary good all-around game: Zimmerman can shoot it and is an adept ballhandler […]
    Last edited by *JD*; May 3, 2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• Encouraging news about Kevon Looney (2014) as well:

Comment

• He's a soph in HS and he calls his game ``grimy''. I love it! YES PLEASE ELIJAH THOMAS.

Comment

• His shape is similar (but thinner) to Oliver Miller in his Arkansas days but he looks like he's got some nice pump-fakes and moves that you usually don't see from a 15-16 year old.

Comment

• Looney could be pretty important if and when Robinson, Mitch McGary & Jordan Morgan leave after this season.

Comment

• Wow .. we're going to lose all three?

Guess Beilein better start sending out his resume.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The above comment is moronic on multiple levels.

Comment

• Calm down, Hack.

Tongue in cheek, .. and all that.

Comment

• Oops. I'd meant to say mormonic in hopes of indicating that.

Comment

• I assure you sir, that I am not a Mormon...

... shoot, I can't get the one woman I have now to behave ...

Comment

• 2014 SF Kameron Chatman (#39 Rivals, #49 ESPN) attended Michigan's basketball camp this weekend and is expected to get an offer today. Also attending were targets Devin Booker, Hyron Edwards (2015) and Michigan 2014 commit Ricky Doyle.

Comment

• Good post on mgoblog re recruiting over the next several years. I'm delighted that Michigan is in one three five-star bigs in '15. Should hopefully mean at least one lands here. That'll be necessary to remain elite. Should be going after one every year.

Comment

• basketball

Basketball is a sport played by two teams of five players on a rectangular court.

Comment

• I looks like the U-M Forum may have its first clone.

Comment

Working...
                              X