Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        No worries ...... someone in her family will remember Ferdinand Marcus and his lovely wife Emelda. She will be familiar with the current President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte. Just let her know our 45th president is looking to be something like them.
        The worry I have is that President Trump keeps threatening to turn off immigration from where there are terrorist attacks and the Phillipines have had recent issues in that.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5QNngaZUK8"]Trump offers condolences for victims of tornadoes in the South - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Fake News!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tornadoes Leave At Least 19 Dead as Severe Storm Outbreak Pounds the South

This is terrible! If this was a shooting you would not be mocking it smh

Comment

• Reports saying Trump's first executive order today will be to withdraw from the TPP (which was never passed by Congress anyways)

Bigger news is he's signing an EO to renegotiate NAFTA
                Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 23, 2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• We have our first great hashtag of 2017: #altfacts

Comment

• Speaking of #altfacts, I saw that Obama claimed the US was the only "advanced democrac[y]" that makes it harder for people to vote by requiring ID. And, of course, threw in a Jim Crow reference.

I guess that makes Canada not an advanced democracy. Sorry, hack. But, good news, you have company...dozens of other democracies apparently aren't advanced, either!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Indeed, this is one more area in which Canada is achieving a standard for multiculturalism and diversity that the US has not. The US is the only advanced democracy making it harder for black people to vote by requiring ID, whereas in Canada all voters are suppressed equally.

Comment

• Canada is America's hat. It can't claim itself as a separate country.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Update yourself please. It was only during the first 50-odd years of Canada's existence that the US and UK pretended it wasn't a sovereign country. We're now on a solid 75-year run of being perceived as our own country.

Things are changing though, and forget that talk of a 51st state. We are now realizing that we can hold out a little longer and just incorporate you all as the 11th-15th provinces. Although if I have my may about it the SEC states will be relegated to ``territory'' status, like the Yukon and Nunavut.

Comment

• Roll Yukon Jacks!
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• An old favorite from The Onion: Perky 'Canada' Has Own Government, Laws

Comment

• Heh to Onion. I'm all for becoming part of Canada, but under no condition shall the US be considered a maritime province! Those degenerates should, upon US merger, be sold off to Greenland for a bucket of whale lard.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X